• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted before ?

4i281f.jpg

qpj8y8.jpg

fn7b4l.jpg

2nuiqnl.jpg

oh, goodness... :shocked: do we know if these are recent..? from his hairstyle, I'd say so.. the clothes he wears are mika-vintage, but still by the looks of the shots, I'd say they are new or at least newish..

thx so much for sharing. :wub2: you always spot grand pics!

You know, at one point I think one begins to believe that there is now way he can surprise us any more with his beauty and utter gorgeousness (both physical and otherwise) but then this happens and it's kinda like a huge slap in the face and someone screaming 'DUH! WAKE UP' in your ear then you kinda go blind/deaf in the way that all you can see/hear is him. :wub2:

You know, at one point I think one begins to believe that there is now way he can surprise us any more with his beauty and utter gorgeousness (both physical and otherwise) but then this happens and it's kinda like a huge slap in the face and someone screaming 'DUH! WAKE UP' in your ear then you kinda go blind/deaf in the way that all you can see/hear is him. :wub2:

Seems like your TOTALLY into Mika at the moment ... :naughty::roftl:

1297.jpg

Posted before ?

4i281f.jpg

qpj8y8.jpg

fn7b4l.jpg

2nuiqnl.jpg

Just to make Lucy happy .. :naughty:

No, they're nice :wub2: Hadn't seen them either, so thanks :wink2:

Seems like your TOTALLY into Mika at the moment ... :naughty::roftl:

1297.jpg

Yeah, kinda. Well with these new pics and the mood I'm in and the fact that my shuffle keeps bringing up Mika songs and that I'm fixing my photobucket some more it's kinda hard to ignore him :wub2:

Yeah, kinda. Well with these new pics and the mood I'm in and the fact that my shuffle keeps bringing up Mika songs and that I'm fixing my photobucket some more it's kinda hard to ignore him :wub2:

:roftl: All excuses are good ... :bleh:

But no, it's nice :wub2:

I don't have it anymore :thumbdown: Can't seem to get it back either :thumbdown: Not even with listening to music (wich I still like), watching videos/dvds/pics .. or organizing my Mika-pics ... (wich still aren't organized btw :roftl:)

:roftl: All excuses are good ... :bleh:

But no, it's nice :wub2:

I don't have it anymore :thumbdown: Can't seem to get it back either :thumbdown: Not even with listening to music (wich I still like), watching videos/dvds/pics .. or organizing my Mika-pics ... (wich still aren't organized btw :roftl:)

I haven't lost it yet. It's fluttered a few times for others like David Bowie and currently the Scissor Sisters but he always manages to win me back oh so easily. Though David did have a bit of a lead before, but the two are tied up at the moment.

and my pics are faaaaar from organized :lmao:

my poor and crazy bee :sad::huglove:

I know :sad:

:crybaby:

I haven't lost it yet. It's fluttered a few times for others like David Bowie and currently the Scissor Sisters but he always manages to win me back oh so easily. Though David did have a bit of a lead before, but the two are tied up at the moment.

It's not completely gone ... or maybe it is .. I don't know ... but it sure isn't the same anymore :thumbdown:

(and no, it's not Jim's fault .. Jim at the moment is like: Jim? Who's Jim? :blink::roftl:)

It's not completely gone ... or maybe it is .. I don't know ... but it sure isn't the same anymore :thumbdown:

(and no, it's not Jim's fault .. Jim at the moment is like: Jim? Who's Jim? :blink:roftl)

lol, aww :huglove:

It'll come back. Maybe the new album will help.

l_f7d4da57e1e9d08a3963e1ca916d96be.jpg

l_0321edfd118ba33aea0f374bc9ebbf1b.jpg

l_05b89babd3ba015540f2528076cca320.jpg

lol, aww :huglove:

It'll come back. Maybe the new album will help.

l_f7d4da57e1e9d08a3963e1ca916d96be.jpg

l_0321edfd118ba33aea0f374bc9ebbf1b.jpg

l_05b89babd3ba015540f2528076cca320.jpg

Maybe ... probably ... I hope so ...

At the moment I'm preffering another guy though :blush-anim-cl:

Or maybe not .. I don't know .. it all feels different .. I can't explain :roftl:

Maybe ... probably ... I hope so ...

At the moment I'm preffering another guy though :blush-anim-cl:

Or maybe not .. I don't know .. it all feels different .. I can't explain :roftl:

We've just all gone insane and I blame it on MFC which I of course blame on Mika like everything else :roftl:

l_1574660d2dcf63d1c55411b648f62075.jpg

Have we a larger version of this one? (below)

l_30f19d710910b23bfe6e618811bc83f0.jpg

We've just all gone insane and I blame it on MFC which I of course blame on Mika like everything else :roftl:

l_1574660d2dcf63d1c55411b648f62075.jpg

Have we a larger version of this one? (below)

l_30f19d710910b23bfe6e618811bc83f0.jpg

Yeah, it's all Mika's fault :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think I've seen it before, so I have no idea .. :roftl:

EVERYTHING is Mika's fault in my book :naughty:

Damn, ah well, maybe someone else, thanks :thumb_yello:

l_8e382f123aaf44046355794121add454.jpg

l_9722b940abf02fed99ddea2a27ed81fb.jpg

That's the easiest .. :roftl:

I love the Mika-quote in your sig btw :mf_rosetinted: it's one of my favorite interviews! :roftl:

That's the easiest .. :roftl:

I love the Mika-quote in your sig btw :mf_rosetinted: it's one of my favorite interviews! :roftl:

Thanks

you know, I don't think I've ever heard the entire interview :naughty: just a couple parts of it :shocked: But i do love that part.

THIS is old

l_f334a444a37151d578459df87cfbfb3f.jpg