keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: I'm fine :sweatdrop:

You?

I'm fine too. A bit angry cos I'll have my German lesson tomorrow again. :thumbdown: Actually, I'm gonna have it every day till 29th.

AND I have just remembered what I've dreamt last night! :wub2:

Some pics:

s6ty8n.jpg

726f5c.jpg

11i1e7l.jpg

2n1gwas.jpg

20kol6x.jpg

:biggrin2:

If I didn't dislike her so much some of these pics would be gorgeous!

I do really like the lighting in the second one though.

How is everyone?

I started work today (I wash dished for a small resturant) but we had to close early cause the ac in the kitchen and dish room was broken and the chefs almost passed out. One had to go home early.

I also found out their other dishwasher got arrested so I'm all they have for now. I dunno if I can work six 9 hour days and a 13 hour day every week. Plus I can't even get up there on weekends!

it's good pay though, it's under the atble so I don't pay taxes and I get $7 an hour! :biggrin2:

The only thing I have to say about this picture ...

MVI_10290017-border.jpg

... is O M F G :shockroftl:

:blink: He doesn't look like himself!:shocked:

How is everyone?

I started work today (I wash dished for a small resturant) but we had to close early cause the ac in the kitchen and dish room was broken and the chefs almost passed out. One had to go home early.

I also found out their other dishwasher got arrested so I'm all they have for now. I dunno if I can work six 9 hour days and a 13 hour day every week. Plus I can't even get up there on weekends!

it's good pay though, it's under the atble so I don't pay taxes and I get $7 an hour! :ggrin2:

Amber! :huglove:

Oh yeah, the terms are really awkward :boxed: And mind your manners there girrrl :das: , I guess you don't want to be arrested too :roftl:

Me, I'm fine thanks.

Hmm .. no good pic? :boxed:

MVI_10290008-border.jpg

No, the picture's amazing, but he doesn't look like himself IMO. Ummm... The eyes, the eyes look like John Mayer's :roftl:

But THAT one is so damn lovely:wub2:

DSC03758.jpg

I'm the redhead in the black jacket ... I think you know the guy who's just in front of me :wub2:

I lurve this piccie ... it proves I met him ... well apart from a scrawl in my Songs For Sorrow book :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

Can I? :msetinted:

And wich are the best ones? :

MVI_10290003-border.jpg

I dunno, you should know it :roftl:

DSC03758.jpg

I'm the redhead in the black jacket ... I think you know the guy who's just in front of me

I lurve this piccie ... it proves I met him ... well apart from a scrawl in my Songs For Sorrow book :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

Aww, lurvely. His nose looks so pretty. :wub2:

HI btw! :D

:bye: Amber!

Nice first day then .. :roftl

Yeah, great :mf_rosetinted:

Amber! :huglove:

Oh yeah, the terms are really awkward :boxed: And mind your manners there girrrl :das , I guess you don't want to be arrested too :roftl:

Me, I'm fine thanks.

Let's hope I don't cause then they'll really be in trouble :bleh:

:roftl:

I'm so tired!

Laurel :wub2:

Nice one!

I also have one the prove that I was there (and of course I'm in the video with him :teehee::roftl:) and also this:

1052border.jpg

Wich made me extremely happy because I wanted to let him sign it in Amsterdam last year, but that was impossible so I hoped some day ... and that day came :wub2::teehee:

I dunno, you should know it :roftl:

But I don't know! :crybaby:

That's kinda the whole problem .. :roftl: So much nice thingies :wub2: and only 2 places ... :roftl:

Let's hope I don't cause then they'll really be in trouble :h:

:roftl:

I'm so tired!

Haha :roftl: Get some rest later then!

Here's one arm for you :das:

mailand36copy.jpg

Oh and I have to make some more edits so I'll send you all the pics in one PM, I like to have it all organized like that :biggrin2:

But I don't know! :crybaby:

That's kinda the whole problem .. :roftl: So much nice thingies :wub2: and only 2 places ... :roftl:

:naughty: You don't have to have the one same siggie for the rest of your life you know LOL, choose the two lovely gifs, then next time other two lovely gifs and so on. :wink2: