Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm ... I've seen it IRL .. looked exactly like that :teehee::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Oh boy :naughty: Usually I don't like the fact of a man waxing his... Bodyparts,any of them, but I understand that it's for the stage matter... And it can look nicer sometimes :das: So bring it on.

That's the only thing about that picture that bothers me!

I refuse to look at his chest there and I whis he'd stop waxing!

and:

ARM!!

:rool:

thanks

Nah, it doesn't bother me, but it looks a bit funny when you look at it carefully. :bleh:

You can see stubble on his chest :naughty:

You're welcome :flowers2:

::

I shall so slap him :bash: bad bad boy ....

:3:

Yeah, give it a go Laurel! :punk::roftl:

:shocked: WHAT :shocked:

Nothing .. I've always wanted to do that :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oh boy :naughty Usually I don't like the fact of a man waxing his... Bodyparts,any of them, but I understand that it's for the stage matter... And it can look nicer sometimes :das So bring it on.

I'm not sure if I like the fact that he waxes it or not .. but it just looked good irl :teehee::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Hi girls!!! :bye:

DSC03758.jpg

I'm the redhead in the black jacket ... I think you know the guy who's just in front of me :wub

I lurve this piccie ... it proves I met him ... well apart from a scrawl in my Songs For Sorrow book :naught

:blush-anim-c:

Laurel :wub

Nice one!

I also have one the prove that I was there (and of course I'm in the video with him :teehee::roftl:) and also this:

1052border.jpg

Wich made me extremely happy because I wanted to let him sign it in Amsterdam last year, but that was impossible so I hoped some day ... and that day came wub2::teehee:

My signature too proves that I met HIM! :fangurl:

I'm not sure if I like the fact that he waxes it or not .. but it just looked good irl ::

And I'm not sure if HE likes that fact too :roftl: But I'm sure he's deeply satisfied when he sees his female fans' reactions... If you can call it 'reactions', it's more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :fangurl::stretcher::mf_lustslow::drool:

:naughty:

Hi girls!!!

:

Hey sweety!! :huglove:

And I'm not sure if HE likes that fact too :roftl: But I'm sure he's deeply satisfied when he sees his female fans' reactions... If you can call it 'reactions', it's more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :fangurl: stretcher: :mf_lustslow:drool

:naughty

Hey sweety!! :huglove:

Heeeeey... my dear!!! :huglove:

I'm a little bit tired.. I didn't sleep so much last night.... :fisch:

2cib8fm.jpg

And I'm not sure if HE likes that fact too :roftl: But I'm sure he's deeply satisfied when he sees his female fans' reactions... If you can call it 'reactions', it's more like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :fangurl::stretcher::mf_lustslow::drool:

I didn't say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :fangurl: ... (thank god :roftl:)

:lmfao: :lmfao:

At the arse shaking viddie siggy thing :lmfao

Such a nice moment :wub2::P

I was standing there like: f*ck, he's turning, he's going to shake, what should I do (can't zoom out)? :shocked: And then I decided in a split second :mf_rosetinted:

C@rin@ afterwards told me she was, when "it" happened, looking at my screen to see what I was filming at the moment .. She said I made the right decision :naughty::roftl:

Okay, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :fangurl:" or "O M F G ! ! ! :shocked::mf_lustslow::teehee"

:roftl

I didn't do that either :roftl:

I just stood there .. being very quiet ... watching ... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Such a weird moment (I realized it only afterwards btw, I didn't do it on purpose or so .. ) :roftl:

Such a nice moment :wub2::P

I was standing there like: f*ck, he's turning, he's going to shake, what should I do (can't zoom out)? :shocked: And then I decided in a split second :mf_rosetinted:

C@rin@ afterwards told me she was, when "it" happened, looking at my screen to see what I was filming at the moment .. She said I made the right decision :naughty::roftl:

You should be knighted for services to the MFC :wub2:

I didn't do that either :roftl:

I just stood there .. being very quiet ... watching ... ::

Such a weird moment (I realized it only afterwards btw, I didn't do it on purpose or so .. ) :roftl:

:rolls_eyes: You just did it in one of your previous posts. I'm not talking only about LIVE reactions, but about the virtual ones too - where'd MY category be then? :tears: