keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my dears :huglove: How are you all? I'm so depressed... :boxed:

Well, Michael Jackson has died!! :blink::boxed:

I'm watching his videos on Vh1 now... Trying not to cry :tears: again...

Aww :sad: what's wrong with your tooth now?

Don't get me started on MJ again .... I used to be a fan ..... still love his music even though the fandom became less .... really upset me .... just glad I did see him Live twice :thumb_yello:

He was and always will be amazing :wub2:

Well, Michael Jackson has died!! :blink::boxed:

I'm watching his videos on Vh1 now... Trying not to cry :tears: again...

Aww :sad: what's wrong with your tooth now?

Yeah .. I know .. Didn't knew you were such a big fan, sorry :wink2:

Maybe watch something else? Watching them now won't help I'm afraid :boxed:

Nothing .. apart from the fact that the anaesthetic has worn of (after 4 hours, half my face was paralysed, wich wasn't nice either) and now it hurts .. Not only the tooth, but also my jaw, because it was the very last tooth and I have a small mouth so the dentist had to halfy dislocate my jaw to get to the whole .. you know? Kinda sucks :boxed:

Don't get me started on MJ again .... I used to be a fan ..... still love his music even though the fandom became less .... really upset me .... just glad I did see him Live twice :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's really sad :tears: I grew up with his songs. You're so lucky you've seen him live. It was a childhood's dream of mine to see him perform ...

Some medicine for the depressed and sick ones

33.jpg

1048033sl7eo4.jpg

[]

Thank you Katrien :huglove:

Don't get me started on MJ again .... I used to be a fan ..... still love his music even though the fandom became less .... really upset me .... just glad I did see him Live twice :

You saw him live twice??! :shocked::crybaby:

My mum woke me up this morning saying that he passed away... I first couldn't believe it... Then just started uncomfortably crying... :tears:

He's one of my favourite muicians :wub2:

Yeah, it's really sad :tears: I grew up with his songs. You're so lucky you've seen him live. It was a childhood's dream of mine to see him perform ...

He was absolutely incredible live ... I did prefer the Bad Tour to the Dangerous Tour .... with the exception of Will You Be There cos' I fecking love that song ... and was in tears when he performed it .... :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah .. I know .. Didn't knew you were such a big fan, sorry

Maybe watch something else? Watching them now won't help I'm afraid

Nothing .. apart from the fact that the anaesthetic has worn of (after 4 hours, half my face was paralysed, wich wasn't nice either) and now it hurts .. Not only the tooth, but also my jaw, because it was the very last tooth and I have a small mouth so the dentist had to halfy dislocate my jaw to get to the whole .. you know? Kinda sucks :boxed:

But they're everywhere on TV! :thumbdown::sad:

Oh, that really sucks! :emot-sad: I'm sorry to hear you're having such problems with that... Hope it passes soon :huglove:

But they're everywhere on TV! :thumbdown::sad:

Oh, that really sucks! :emot-sad: I'm sorry to hear you're having such problems with that... Hope it passes soon :huglove:

Keti ... where is your avvie from .... I've never seen it ... do you have it bigger .... :wub2:

Keti ... where is your avvie from .... I've never seen it ... do you have it bigger .... :wub2:

Keti .... where is Keti when you need her :(

Sorry, I was posting in the RIP MJ thread..

Here it is:

picture.php?albumid=157&pictureid=3403

:wub2:

do mosquitos have giblets? :blink:

:

Whatever they have, it was mashed on my hand :aah:

:: Why have I never seen that before .... ::

Saved now ... thank you :huglove:

It was new for me too :wink2:

You're welcome :huglove: