Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, same for me - except those Nike sneakers - I mean, these ones are lovely, but I hate Nike :puke:

I don't even see them :mf_rosetinted::teehee::roftl:

Girls, I'm going to bed ...

Goodnight :bye:

Goodnight :bye:

I'm not so well, shattered from what happened to MJ... :tears:

But, apart from that, I'm okay... you?

2ihqbs2.jpg

Me too....:sad:

but I've been watching MJ music videos all day, so I'm a little happy listening to his music, but its still sad :tears:

and besides that...well, its raining again...I don't if the sun will ever some out again! :dunno::boxed:

mika_sentrumscene2007_11.jpg

love this pic though :wub2:

Girls, I'm going to bed ...

Goodnight ::

Sweet dreams B! :bye:

Me too....:

but I've been watching MJ music videos all day, so I'm a little happy listening to his music, but its still sad

and besides that...well, its raining again...I don't if the sun will ever some out again!

mika_sentrumscene2007_11.jpg

love this pic though :wb2:

Yeah, I've been watching those as well, they're playing them on all music channels now... I just want to cry all over again when I see his beautiful face and his dancing and everything :tears:

Yeah, it had been raining here too this morning, but during the day it was so hot :shocked:

Beautiful picture...:wub2:

Yeah, I've been watching those as well, they're playing them on all music channels now... I just want to cry all over again when I see his beautiful face and his dancing and everything :tears:

Yeah, it had been raining here too this morning, but during the day it was so hot :shocked:

Beautiful picture...:wub2:

I know :sad: I still can't believe it though...it was so fast...its feels like this is all fake....I don't know, I feel weird :boxed: I just can't believe he is gone :tears:

Thriller was just on though :wub2:

I love his outfit in that video...it was like a red space suit thing :wub2:

I know :: I still can't believe it though...it was so fast...its feels like this is all fake....I don't know, I feel weird : I just can't believe he is gone :

Thriller was just on though :wub2:

I love his outfit in that video...it was like a red space suit thing :wub2:

I know, I can't believe it either :tears:

Aw Thriller:wub2: Billie Jean is my fav though. And yes, he had such great clothes!

jlgki.jpg

Rescue plan 1 :swoon: has killed me :aah:

A bit late but I want to say sorry for killing you, that wasn't my purpose dearest Laurel:teehee:

Hi to all others that joined here while I was busy doing other things:bye:

I was not a big MJ fan but the man was already a Legend by life, he changed music in all its ways, he was the first to make a real movie-clip for his videos (I've been watching Thriller so many times when I was about 8 or 9, it was impressive!!). I think the saddest part of it all is that poor Michael has never been really happy, he's had a strange life, ruled by money and media and I think that's sad. I hope that he's happy now, that he can find the peace he really deserves...:tears:

I know, I can't believe it either :tears:

Aw Thriller:wub2: Billie Jean is my fav though. And yes, he had such great clothes!

jlgki.jpg

Yeah :tears:

Billie Jean is great :wub2: I really like Smooth Criminal and Dirty Diana at the moment :wub2:

Hey girls! :bye:

Hi :bye:

Hi to all others that joined here while I was busy doing other things:bye:

....B]I hope that he's happy now, that he can find the peace he really deserves[/b]...:tears:

Hello :bye:

Yeah, I hope so too ... :tears:

Yeah :tears:

Billie Jean is great :wub2: I really like Smooth Criminal and Dirty Diana at the moment

Yeah, I hope so too ... :tears:

Yes smooth criminal has always been one of my favorites :wub2: Along with billie jean, bad, beat it, ben...... And a whole bunch of other songs :tears:

And yes, I hope the same.

Yes smooth criminal has always been one of my favorites :wub2: Along with billie jean, bad, beat it, ben...... And a whole bunch of other songs :tears:

And yes, I hope the same.

Yeah I love all of them....each one is awesome :wub2:

and the Jackson 5...they were so cool :biggrin2:

: And such a beautiful shirt

Hey girls!

Hello Droopsy :bye:

Hi to all others that joined here while I was busy doing other things

I was not a big MJ fan but the man was already a Legend by life, he changed music in all its ways, he was the first to make a real movie-clip for his videos (I've been watching Thriller so many times when I was about 8 or 9, it was impressive!!). I think the saddest part of it all is that poor Michael has never been really happy, he's had a strange life, ruled by money and media and I think that's sad. I hope that he's happy now, that he can find the peace he really deserves...:

Hello Anouk :huglove: How are you feeling?

Yes, I agree :sad:

Yeah

Billie Jean is great I really like Smooth Criminal and Dirty Diana at the moment

:

Dirty Diana :wub2: I love Black Or White, AMAZING video for it, then Liberian Girl,Beat It, Bad, They Don't Care About Us... Everything:wub2:

Dirty Diana :wub2: I love Black Or White, AMAZING video for it, then Liberian Girl,Beat It, Bad, They Don't Care About Us... Everything:wub2:

Yeah :wub2:

his videos are so cool :wub2:

79880663_10.jpg

2285946.jpg

:wub2:

haven't seen those either! thanks for posting keti :biggrin2: