Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

I love his hair in the first. If you lok at the curls on top they kinda make a heart.

I remember discovering that a long time ago too. Well not me but the forum ^^

oh yeah, those were the days...:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, at one point I think one begins to believe that there is now way he can surprise us any more with his beauty and utter gorgeousness (both physical and otherwise) but then this happens and it's kinda like a huge slap in the face and someone screaming 'DUH! WAKE UP' in your ear then you kinda go blind/deaf in the way that all you can see/hear is him. :wub2

aww he always stuns me with his beauty too both inner & outer beauty he's suck a knockout as they say!

1295.jpg

1296.jpg

EVERYTHING is Mika's fault in my book :naughty:

Damn, ah well, maybe someone else, thanks :thumb_yello

l_8e382f123aaf44046355794121add454.jpg

l_9722b940abf02fed99ddea2a27ed81fb.jpg

woo lovely pics yummy

You haven't? :shocked: You must!

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVAGqKGIcTc

:mf_rosetinted:

ohh never seen that before thanks for posting the link that was a cool interview hehe

I love his hair in the first. If you lok at the curls on top they kinda make a heart.

I remember discovering that a long time ago too. Well not me but the forum ^^

oh yeah...they do make a little heart shape....:wub2:

yay!!! It seems like forever!

*pretend theres a pic of Mika here cause i don't feel like going onto photobucket :bleh: *

We don't need a pic to just talk about how Mikagasmic he is :bleh:

But oh, wait, you tend to get yourself into trouble in those situations don't you? :naughty:

We don't need a pic to just talk about how Mikagasmic he is :bleh:

But oh, wait, you tend to get yourself into trouble in those situations don't you? :naughty:

Ahahahahahahahahaha, yes, yes I do. I've gotten myself quite a reputation around here and if I even begin to go off in the 'wrong' direction everyone is quick to stop me :naughty:

I do take private requests though :roftl:

Ahahahahahahahahaha, yes, yes I do. I've gotten myself quite a reputation around here and if I even begin to go off in the 'wrong' direction everyone is quick to stop me :naughty:

I do take private requests though :roftl:

Private requests eh? I might just take you up on that if I'm feeling lonely :naughty:

But now, bed I'm afraid! The night went so quick :tears:

Talk to you soooon :huglove:

and here, have a photo I suppose :naughty:

3-4.jpg

WOAH! :blink:

HELLO! :drool:

I'll be here a bit but I'm gonna stop posting when I get sleep deprived cause I'm pulling an all-nighter to do a research paper and I'm afraid that I'll get myself in trouble if I'm on here and loopy :naughty:

You know me now, sleep deprived me is like 100x worse :biggrin2:

I quote (from old thread -March 2008)

As no-one has answered yet I can tell you the guy is Steve Jones, he's a Welsh presenter on the (British) Channel 4 music show called Transmission.

Mika appeared on the show last year (around April I think), I assume the photo was taken then but it could have been another time.

I quote (from old thread -March 2008)

As no-one has answered yet I can tell you the guy is Steve Jones, he's a Welsh presenter on the (British) Channel 4 music show called Transmission.

Mika appeared on the show last year (around April I think), I assume the photo was taken then but it could have been another time.

That is old, over a year already. :lol3:

Thanks for finding that, it's a lovely pic. :naughty:

This guy! You see him? his name is MIKA! NOT Micheal!

l_0200cbc4df89bfd01b59ccfcd39bebcd.jpg

I HATE when people insist that his name is Micheal. HE said himself that it was Mica, derived from Michael and changed to Mika for pronounciation purposes! HE said it!

GAAAAAHHHHH!! :mad3:

k, rant over.