Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he'd be about the same height as me when he's kneeling.

Haha, me too! I think his leg's lenght is somewhere of my height. I'm a tiny girl, 1.59m, so I guess I'm not too far from the truth LOL :naughty:

There's really no one around? :tears:

KATEE!! my friend!!!! how are you????:blush-anim-cl:

we miss you here!!! thanks for the fantastic pics!!!!!:wub2:

Heey!!! I missed you too! :huglove: how are you doing?

And you're very welcome :wub2:

Haha, me too! I think his leg's lenght is somewhere of my height. I'm a tiny girl, 1.59m, so I guess I'm not too far from the truth LOL :naughty:

There's really no one around? :tears:

Heey!!! I missed you too! :huglove: how are you doing?

And you're very welcome :wub2:

i'm fine thanks!!...enjoying my holidays! two weeks free are really necessary sometime!:biggrin2:

wow those pics are just fantastic!! love them!!!! you make my day Kate with these pics!!..as always!!!!!:thumb_yello:

[quote name='

i'm fine thanks!!...enjoying my holidays! two weeks free are really necessary sometime!:biggrin2:

wow those pics are just fantastic!! love them!!!! you make my day Kate with these pics!!..as always!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Oh so you're on your holidays too?? So am I, but not for two weeks but for two months! :groovy: lol, enjoy your holidays!

I'm so happy to hear thaaat :blush-anim-cl::huglove: thank you Ceci!!

[quote name=

Oh so you're on your holidays too?? So am I' date=' but not for two weeks but for two months! :groovy: lol, enjoy your holidays!

I'm so happy to hear thaaat :blush-anim-cl::huglove: thank you Ceci!![/quote]

that's not fair!! i wanna two months too!!:sneaky2: hahahaa!! i guess i'll have to wait until december!!!:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

you're welcome! but it's the truth!!:wub2:....i have 2CDs just with Mika's pics!!.....and many of them are from here!!!:roftl::roftl:

That's one of my favourite pictures :wub2:

My dad says he looks like an actress from the silent movies in that pic :sneaky2:

WHAT?????:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

don't worry, my dad is just like yours!!!...anyway,we know it's not true! he's very handsome, and he looks like he is: a veeery seexyyy artist!!!!!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

[quote

that's not fair!! i wanna two months too!!:sneaky2: hahahaa!! i guess i'll have to wait until december!!!:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

you're welcome! but it's the truth!!:wub2:....i have 2CDs just with Mika's pics!!.....and many of them are from here!!!:rftl:

Hahha, you'll have them :roftl: I haven't had two months of holidays from last summer:shocked: and I'm going to the seaside on the 13th, most probably :boing:

HHhahaa, I have like 4 CDs with Mika pics, videos, gifs, everything! I had to save them all on CDs when my comp broke down and when everything could have been deleted:shocked:

WHAT?????:::sneak

don't worry, my dad is just like yours!!!...anyway,we know it's not true! he's very handsome, and he looks like he is: a veeery seexyyy artist!!!!!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cltslow:

Lol, my dad actually likes him and his music, he said to my mom that Mika looked like a very sweet boy,but for some reason he ditches the dirt on him when I'm around:sneaky2: He's actually teasing me, that's all :naughty:

Yes :teehee:

Hahha, you'll have them :roftl: I haven't had two months of holidays from last summer:shocked: and I'm going to the seaside on the 13th, most probably :boing:

HHhahaa, I have like 4 CDs with Mika pics, videos, gifs, everything! I had to save them all on CDs when my comp broke down and when everything could have been deleted:shocked:

i saved all the files for the same reason!!!!:shocked: i'd die if everything had been deleted!:blink:....as sometime ago happened to me!! but with other artist's pics!...i felt like part of my life has been ereased!!!!!:aah:

seaside???? i loove it!! i went with my friends this summer (january and february), and it was absolutely amazing!!!Enjoy it!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Girls, have to go now :tears: I have to wash the dishes and "Ninja Warriors" is on TV now as well.

Leaving you with these pictures and good night! Love you all! :huglove:

74380506.jpg

74380503.jpg

74785478.jpg

74785582.jpg

:bye:

Lol, my dad actually likes him and his music, he said to my mom that Mika looked like a very sweet boy,but for some reason he ditches the dirt on him when I'm around:sneaky2: He's actually teasing me, that's all :naughty:

Yes :teehee:

haha!! so, he's just mean with you!! haha!:roftl::roftl:

in my case, my dad likes him since he saw the PDP dvd, he told me: "he's a really good artist", and confessed me that his favourite song was: "big girl, you're beautiful":roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::aah: