Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!!!!! :shocked:.... i'll just keep my mouth shut about what else i would say about it...

who needs who?

Alice - Dr. John ..

Why keeping your mouth shut? :mf_rosetinted:

MVI_10373183-border.jpg

Alice - Dr. John ..

Why keeping your mouth shut? :mf_rosetinted:

MVI_10373183-border.jpg

Cos of my thoughts atm.... I donno how "open" i can be when im in the kinda "mood" i am atm. aka. "naughty/dirty" :wink2: Im still a newbie (who is here from when i wake up till i go to bed...) so i donno.... :teehee:

Cos of my thoughts atm.... I donno how "open" i can be when im in the kinda "mood" i am atm. aka. "naughty/dirty" :wink2: Im still a newbie (who is here from when i wake up till i go to bed...) so i donno.... :teehee:

Ow :roftl:

Well .. I don't know either .. My luck is I'm never in that kind of mood .. :mf_rosetinted:

There is just something... can explain. Not ment in a bad way at all. And i think ive seen you in "MFC's Naughty Corner" :wink2:

:shocked: I've never been there! (really .. I'm serious :roftl:).

And I'm a very good girl :mf_rosetinted: Don't ever have naughty thoughts.. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I've never been there! (really .. I'm serious :roftl:).

And I'm a very good girl :mf_rosetinted: Don't ever have naughty thoughts.. :mf_rosetinted:

Not jokeing? :shocked:

You can have some of mine :roftl: One of my fave. pics witg "da man" is the one im useing as my ava. And basicly only cos of the way he looks.... the sweet naughty look! :biggrin2::naughty:

Not jokeing? :shocked:

You can have some of mine :roftl: One of my fave. pics witg "da man" is the one im useing as my ava. And basicly only cos of the way he looks.... the sweet naughty look! :biggrin2::naughty:

I don't know if I want to have some thoughts from you .. :roftl: but thanks :mf_rosetinted:

MVI_10373357-border.jpg