• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mum,could you please call me the doctor??...thanks!:swoon:

A beautiful man called Mika!:wub2:

oh yes he is! :wub2::wub2:

ok!:thumb_yello: anyway,you've posted great pics!! :bow: which have made my night!!!!!!:wink2:

Thanks. :wink2: I've made my best.

And so did you...aww...that bow tie...:swoon:

oh yes he is! :wub2::wub2:

Thanks. :wink2: I've made my best.

And so did you...aww...that bow tie...:swoon:

thanks!!

i don't know why,i think you're gonna dream with the bow tie tonight!!!!hahahahahaha!!!!!!:naughty:

:shocked: I'm not a good girl? :blink: Not? :crybaby:

Why not? :roftl:

Exhibit A: Your signature. (I was listening to a dance track by Gigi D'Agostino, and Mika was shaking his booty in time to the dance track. So funny).

Exhibit B: The following: :roftl:

You can't see a thing on it anyway .. :roftl:

Can't see a thing? What were you looking for? :naughty:

talking about old stuff.. these are older than me' date=' but i feel like to watch them again tonight...

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/mg/59.jpg[/quote']

It's a bit trippy to be at the point now where we can start to see him aging, isn't it? He looks sooo young there! :blush-anim-cl:

i hope he has normal feet...but...anyway,i don't care how they look really much...there are other things i look first!!:das:

2ze9q4z.jpg

:swoon:

Why doesn't this man wear baggy light blue jeans more often?? Time to ditch the skinny black or white trousers once and for all. :naughty:

Exhibit A: Your signature. (I was listening to a dance track by Gigi D'Agostino, and Mika was shaking his booty in time to the dance track. So funny).

Exhibit B: The following: :roftl:

Can't see a thing? What were you looking for? :naughty:

Ey :sneaky2:

There's nothing wrong with my sig :bleh: It's just one of those many nice moments of a gig :mf_rosetinted: It was either that or him laughing or something, but if I had done that some people would have killed me .. So it's all for them .. not for my own pleasure :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing .. Like I explained later on. Laurel on the other hand .. :naughty::roftl:

i hope he has normal feet...but...anyway,i don't care how they look really much...there are other things i look first!!:das::das::teehee:

2ze9q4z.jpg

Ohhhh my ******* God :yikes::swoon::drool:

That is.... Im speechless...

Why doesn't this man wear baggy light blue jeans more often?? Time to ditch the skinny black or white trousers once and for all. :naughty:

Yeah.... Looks great in em!

Edited by Dark Angel

Ey :sneaky2:

There's nothing wrong with my sig :bleh: It's just one of those many nice moments of a gig :mf_rosetinted: It was either that or him laughing or something, but if I had done that some people would have killed me .. So it's all for them .. not for my own pleasure :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing .. Like I explained later on. Laurel on the other hand .. :naughty::roftl:

What :shocked::no:

Me = :angel_not:

:teehee:

Of course, for this reaction from Mana, there had to be some hip-action :naughty:. You're becoming predictable, sistah :aah:

Aww, he's pulling up his zipper :teehee::wub2:

Well spotted :naughty:

Hey guys!!! How are you all? I'm off to seaside tomorrow so I won't be able to log on for more than 10 days, most probably :sad: But maybe I'll go to internet cafe.

Hope you'll have lots of fun... but 10 days away from here? :( Cant (and wont) imagine...

Hope you'll have lots of fun... but 10 days away from here? :( Cant (and wont) imagine...

Oh, thanks Dark Angel :huglove: I think it'll be fun, I'm going to the same place as last year.

Yeah, I'll miss you all so much :tears:

arms.jpg

aww...That pic is from SBSR 08 in Lisbon. :wub2::wub2:

Yeah :D

Hey! :huglove: sup?

:shocked: Soz about that. Those days will go slow i prob.

But look on the bright side... you have soemthing great to come back to:thumb_yello:

Yeah' date='I bet they will :thumbdown:

That's right :biggrin2: can't wait! I mean, I [i']could[/i] go to the internet cafe and be on here, waiting for it and reading the news, but I doubt they have speakers there so I could play the song :naughty:

hi girls!! :bye:

i`m here again :mf_rosetinted: and i won`t leave for a while.. soo.. ready to start droolling? :naughty: lol

Lauraa :huglove: Where have you been girl??!

n1022105307_124884_5580.jpg

n1022105307_124880_283.jpg

Actually guys, I think we're ready to start a new thread!! Remember, 4000posts max.

I'd open it, if you're all okay with that :teehee: