Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

Uh ... let's say it's a good think that I'm alone right now .. :blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

:roftl::thumb_yello:Being alone can be soooo nice, isn't it?:bleh:

Don't know why but I still like this one very much (yeah okay I know why, Mika is on it, but okay....)

de3faeac.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::thumb_yello:Being alone can be soooo nice, isn't it?:bleh:

Don't know why but I still like this one very much (yeah okay I know why, Mika is on it, but okay....)

de3faeac.jpg

On moments like this .. yes .. :naughty::roftl:

Hello Anouk, how are you? :huglove:

Life's been okay for me :naughty: a little bit too busy but fine..

I'm very tired and that's the reason why I'm offline most of the time. But I want to change that and I'll try to come here on a more regular base. I've missed MFC :tears:

I've missed looking at this too:wub2:

71826998.jpg

I like everything. Minus that sweater. :blink: And I don't say/think very often I don't like what he's wearing or what he looks like. :bleh:

same here! but I also don't like the jacket, and most of the time I love what he's wearing! :original: But he's still adorable on this pic :wub2:

For soem reason, I'm not crazy about this one. I think it's the look he's giving. Then, I realized maybe this is brooding Mika, for the broody music, lol

i think he looks tired and with a massive hangover but maybe it's just me :blink:

is it just me ...but I don't like the picture at all...and you know what I am worried about...if that pic is taken on the day he had his photoshoot with Henry Diltz? :shocked: I mean...is it part of that or...I don't know...and the eyebrows thing I am also concerned about...is not normal...I've always respected him for NOT doing his eyebrows...hope they're JUST arranged "nicely"...and besides I never thought that I'll ever get the chance to see a pic in which Meeks doesn't look like well...Meeks...he looks so different and I don't know messy. Sorry to be that honest. Yasmine, if you read this please tell him not to do his eyebrows!!! :naughty:

Mika, if you read this...well what were you doing here in the first place?:sneaky2:

is it just me ...but I don't like the picture at all...and you know what I am worried about...if that pic is taken on the day he had his photoshoot with Henry Diltz? :shocked: I mean...is it part of that or...I don't know...and the eyebrows thing I am also concerned about...is not normal...I've always respected him for NOT doing his eyebrows...hope they're JUST arranged "nicely"...and besides I never thought that I'll ever get the chance to see a pic in which Meeks doesn't look like well...Meeks...he looks so different and I don't know messy. Sorry to be that honest. Yasmine, if you read this please tell him not to do his eyebrows!!! :naughty:

Mika, if you read this...well what were you doing here in the first place?:sneaky2:

:roftl: keep hoping it's just photoshop's work

Good evening! Some older pics:

ScreenShot027.jpg

:wub2:

:wub2:that is the sweetest mika face ever.

(yes i know i said this about some other 400 pics...but...:blush-anim-cl:)

:wub2:that is the sweetest mika face ever.

(yes i know i said this about some other 400 pics...but...:blush-anim-cl:)

one of my favourite pics too :wub2:

(and yes, I say this also about hundreds of other pics :naughty::blush-anim-cl:)

one of my favourite pics too :wub2:

(and yes, I say this also about hundreds of other pics :naughty::blush-anim-cl:)

i love the cap or hat...or whatever you call it in english :naughty:

167294.jpg

-i've never seen this pic :blink: