• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mika_1879551.jpg

"Are you wishin you were ugly like me?"

Goodness, Mika...If you think you're ugly, I want to be hideous! :naughty:

love that pic :fangurl:

did he really say that??? if so he's mad! has he not seen his pretty face in the mirror ever??? obviously not!

actually I do remember in a magazine I've got he said he thinks he's weird looking! I thought huh:shocked: If you're weird looking I'm a dogs dinner Mika!

(which I'm obviously not!) he's sooo handsome it hurts!:aah::wub2:

love that pic

did he really say that??? if so he's mad! has he not seen his pretty face in the mirror ever??? obviously not!

actually I do remember in a magazine I've got he said he thinks he's weird looking! I thought huh:shocked: If you're weird looking I'm a dogs dinner Mika!

(which I'm obviously not!) he's sooo handsome it hurts!

:lol3:

One of my favorites too!

He did say he thought he was ugly in a magazine article...But the line I put was from his new song Blame it on the Girls! :wink2:

I really don't understand how he thinks he's ugly either. :no::dunno:

:lol3:

One of my favorites too!

He did say he thought he was ugly in a magazine article...But the line I put was from his new song Blame it on the Girls! :wink2

I really don't understand how he thinks he's ugly either. :no dunno

ahh I see don't know the lyrics of that yet actually I've only heard it once via youtube (crummy sound quality too):aah:

I don't understand how he can think he's ugly he has to be one of the most stunning men on the planet EVER!!! (Derren Brown is the other imo):wub2::mf_lustslow: they are both just sooooo:licks_lips::fangurl::swoon:

ahh I see don't know the lyrics of that yet actually I've only heard it once via youtube (crummy sound quality too):aah:

I don't understand how he can think he's ugly he has to be one of the most stunning men on the planet EVER!!! (Derren Brown is the other imo):wub2::mf_lustslow: they are both just sooooo:licks_lips::fangurl::swoon:

That was probably one of mine. :teehee: