Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like the orange jacket. very appropriate for the venue, very mozartesque, as rose said.

and the cardigan he wore before gig (white with embroydery) also looked great. :wub2: (pics in the passionkirke thread, kindly by cotton candy)

like the orange jacket. very appropriate for the venue, very mozartesque, as rose said.

and the cardigan he wore before gig (white with embroydery) also looked great. :wub2: (pics in the passionkirke thread, kindly by cotton candy)

Yes, you're right: he was amazing with that jacket. :wub2: It's a pity he took it off. :boxed:

:fangurl::fangurl:

2dbpkwz.jpg

omg lovely photo:mf_lustslow:

I wish I could go to the gig in London but i couldn't afford a ticket or accommodation *sobs* :crybaby: I really could do with seeing Mika to cheer me up after the horrible time I've had of late! I've just lost my grandad (it's his funeral tomorrow, he died last monday) and I found out the name of the man I love's boyfriend & that he's incredibly happy with him which sticks a knife into my heart! And also last week I smashed my knee in a fall:sad::tears:

I will have money next wednesday but sadly that's too late *sobs*

Edited by DarkLight

omg lovely photo:mf_lustslow:

I wish I could go to the gig in London but i couldn't afford a ticket or accommodation *sobs* :crybaby: I really could do with seeing Mika to cheer me up after the horrible time I've had of late! I've just lost my grandad (it's his funeral tomorrow, he died last monday) and I found out the name of the man I love's boyfriend & that he's incredibly happy with him which sticks a knife into my heart! And also last week I smashed my knee in a fall:sad::tears:

I will have money next wednesday but sadly that's too late *sobs*

You know I feel really sorry, Chantelle.

I do hope as well that Mika will throw some other summer gigs