Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gals :bye: I'm still alive, lol. I haven't been feeling very MFCish for a while. I've been lurking a little about once a week but not much more. I've been feeling Mikaish, I love him now more than ever but, I dunno. I guess it's just an off point for me right now. I feel bad cause I haven't been around to talk to the friends I've made, sorry, I love you guys :huglove: I'm sure I'll be back around before you know it. Anyway, just checking in to see how everyone is.

lots of love,

Amber

Hi gals :bye: I'm still alive, lol. I haven't been feeling very MFCish for a while. I've been lurking a little about once a week but not much more. I've been feeling Mikaish, I love him now more than ever but, I dunno. I guess it's just an off point for me right now. I feel bad cause I haven't been around to talk to the friends I've made, sorry, I love you guys :huglove: I'm sure I'll be back around before you know it. Anyway, just checking in to see how everyone is.

lots of love,

Amber

heey :bye:

yeah,well...i had that period too,i guess its normal..but i still <3 him too......

miss u :original:

see ya soon :huglove:

Hellooo girls! I haven't been on here for thousands of years! I missed you all so much! :huglove:

Just wanted to let you know that I've had my final exams for the highschool entrance AND - I passed them and everything went great! :biggrin2: *celebrates*

Now I hope I'll be able to log in more often. Hope you're all doing fine!:wub2:

gddprcopy.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

4v226vfpz2no.jpg

Hellooo girls! I haven't been on here for thousands of years! I missed you all so much! :huglove:

Just wanted to let you know that I've had my final exams for the highschool entrance AND - I passed them and everything went great! :biggrin2: *celebrates*

gddprcopy.jpg

Hi keti :bye: Congratulations on the exam results :flowers2:

Oh and also - I'm sorry that I don't post new pics because I've got them all saved in my other computer, but I shall not bother uploading them all on Photobucket now that we have some people who took some really rather amazing photos and are posting them now here :wink2::wub2: thank you!

Hope you don't mind :blush-anim-cl:

3446201669_48f3b2b963.jpg

3447015140_c4ff795dbb_b.jpg

That's great, congratulations! :thumb_yello::huglove:

169gfx3.jpg

3447015140_c4ff795dbb_b.jpg

Hi Keti! :huglove:

Welcome back and congrats! :thumb_yello:

That's a very nice one you've just posted. :wink2:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej Keti! :boing: Well done!!

That's great, congratulations! :thumb_yello::huglove:

169gfx3.jpg

Thank you so much girls! :wub2: It really means to me! :huglove: I'm going to study English and other languages, but there will be lots of humanities included as well, it's the Phylological Highschool :biggrin2:

KETI !!! you're back :boing: I've missed you so much :wub2:

congrats for your exams :thumb_yello: hope to see you more on here now :clap:

Hi Keti! :huglove:

Welcome back and congrats! :thumb_yello:

That's a very nice one you've just posted. :wink2:

Thanks Laura! :huglove: Haha, I was afraid that you guys might've forgotten me because I had been away for such a long time and I wasn't part of all this stuff that has been going on lately... :aah:

KETI !!! you're back :: I've missed you so much :wub2:

congrats for your exams :thumb_yello: hope to see you more on here now :clap:

Lucyyyy!! :huglove: Helloo! I missed you so much too!

Thanks so much! :flowers2: yes, I hope so too! A couple of exams to be done (another English one and the German one) and it's all over then :thumb_yello:

:wub2:

Thanks Laura! :huglove: Haha, I was afraid that you guys might've forgotten me because I had been away for such a long time and I wasn't part of all this stuff that has been going on lately... :aah:

My memory is good! Don't worry! :wink2: