Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucyyyy!! :huglove: Helloo! I missed you so much too!

Thanks so much! :flowers2: yes, I hope so too! A couple of exams to be done (another English one and the German one) and it's all over then :thumb_yello:

:wub2:

are you keeping up with all the news about Mika? we are having so much things! :aah::biggrin2:

are you keeping up with all the news about Mika? we are having so much things! biggrin2:

Yeah I am, with most of things at least! :biggrin2:

So fabulous :wub2:, that I already have post-gig depression.

The Mastah was really incredible... :blush-anim-cl:

Aww :huglove:

So I believe :teehee:

I'm just so sad that I couldn't have been on any of the gigs :sad:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii B !!! I didn't miss you because you are always here ... you know .... :mf_rosetinted::bleh::roftl:

love you B :wub2:

Thanks ....

Some nice scans from Serbian magazines

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Nice :wub2:

Hmm ... depressed .. or so .. ? Don't know :roftl:

MVI_1001235-border.jpg

Depressed? :boxed: Yeah I get the post-gig depression, but I'd probably be out of myself from happiness if I could have gone to one single gig... *sigh* :blush-anim-cl:

Hope you'll be better :flowers2:

(oh you don't like flowers :doh: )

:roftl: I'm not depressed depressed .. but ah well .. I don't know what it is :roftl: I guess it's more that I realised today that my recordings are very bad :boxed: And that's not fun .. But the gigs themselves were wonderful :wub2:

And no .. I prefer Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I'm not depressed depressed .. but ah well .. I don't know what it is :roftl: I guess it's more that I realised today that my recordings are very bad :boxed: And that's not fun .. But the gigs themselves were wonderful :wub2:

And no .. I prefer Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I know that you are not depressed depressed but I can imagine that is a weird feeling (at least) :blink: and there's nothing bad, you are not a pro, you were there to watch and enjoy the concert :wink2:

I know I'm not a pro, it's not that .. It's just that the sound really sucks and I hadn't expect that .. And I don't know if my other camera would have had the same problem .. It just sucks :boxed:

But well .. life goes on .. And I'm going to bed because I have to get up again in like 5 and a half hours .. so .. :roftl:

Goodnight! :bye:

I know I'm not a pro, it's not that .. It's just that the sound really sucks and I hadn't expect that .. And I don't know if my other camera would have had the same problem .. It just sucks :boxed:

But well .. life goes on .. And I'm going to bed because I have to get up again in like 5 and a half hours .. so .. :roftl:

Goodnight! :bye:

like you say to me: don't think too much :wink2: there's nothing you can

do about it anyway :huh: you'll have more chances and others Mika gigs :fangurl:

goodnight B, sweet dreams :huglove: