Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I didn't expect anything else from you :mf_rosetinted:

(or maybe I did .. but maybe it's best if you don't say those things .. :naughty::roftl:)

Can't answer. I'm dead.

but if I could i'd say: :naughty: Those other things came second, but I think I'll keep them to myself :das:

Where is this magazine? The UK? I WANT IT NOW!!!!

But yeah, couldn't say any of that :stretcher: , remember?

Can't answer. I'm dead.

but if I could i'd say: :naughty: Those other things came second, but I think I'll keep them to myself :das:

Where is this magazine? The UK? I WANT IT NOW!!!!

But yeah, couldn't say any of that :stretcher: , remember?

Ohh yeah, the mods would make their knock-knock on here... :wink2::roftl:

Bienie

OMM_460x276.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm ...... Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ..... you could have warned me you were going to post that .... oh my lord .... :wub2:

.....................................................................................

I am so getting that on Sunday :woot_jump:

And now everyone has got that pic in ther avvies/siggies/minds .. :blink::roftl:

I know :boxed:

I just made another one, a little bit more original .. but uh .. well ..

av120609kopie.jpg

:naughty::teehee:

I've never really wanted a magazine that Mika was in before but I really want this one. I ripped his page out of People's magazine once but besides that I never really worried about having it.

Maybe it's the intensity of the picture. The moment I saw it I gasped and held my breath for a moment. It keeps me staring. I really really want this. :tears:

I know :boxed:

I just made another one, a little bit more original .. but uh .. well ..

av120609kopie.jpg

::

It's amazing! :wub2:

I've never really wanted a magazine that Mika was in before but I really want this one. I ripped his page out of People's magazine once but besides that I never really worried about having it.

Maybe it's the intensity of the picture. The moment I saw it I gasped and held my breath for a moment. It keeps me staring. I really really want this. :tears:

You could ask some MFCer to buy it for you and send it, lot of people have offered that:thumb_yello: just go to the thread and ask.