keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You hadn't, it was just the impression we got :naughty::roftl:

We? Who's we? :roftl:

No, I can't say: Jim's more beautiful than Mika, or Mika is more beautiful than Jim ... They're so different :wink2: (and both so lovely :teehee:)

Hmm .. that's been a while .. :wub2:

Why does everyone die when seeing this picture? I don't like it... Never did...It's the expression in his eyes, there's something weird about it :blink::roftl:

Why does everyone die when seeing this picture? I don't like it... Never did...It's the expression in his eyes, there's something weird about it :blink::roftl:

Yes, I know .. that's what I like so much about that pic :roftl:

You just keep on staring and staring and staring and .... (or I do anyway :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

We? Who's we? :roftl:

No, I can't say: Jim's more beautiful than Mika, or Mika is more beautiful than Jim ... They're so different (and both so lovely :teehee:)

Me, Lucy...Other people... WE! :roftl:

No no, I didn't mean it in that way...I just remember how you'd posted all those AT and Jim pics and that other dude's pics (from the band)... :roftl:

Nevermind :roftl:

Yes, I know .. that's what I like so much about that pic :roftl:

You just keep on staring and staring and staring and .... (or I do anyway :blush-anim-cl::roftl:)

I'm gonna try to stare at Mika's eyes now.

Me, Lucy...Other people... WE! :roftl:

No no, I didn't mean it in that way...I just remember how you'd posted all those AT and Jim pics and that other dude's pics (from the band)... :roftl:

Nevermind :roftl:

Ow :mf_rosetinted:

And because I'm not doing that atm you think I don't like them anymore? I can't keep posting pics you know.. :roftl: And it's the mikagasmic ... otherwise people will get mad at me again :mf_rosetinted:

Although I do have a very nice one of Jim sitting on his knees playing the bass :fisch:

Exactly! I shall tell him that as soon as I meet him! :mf_rosetinted:

(which will be never btw)

don't say that :tears:

Well yeah I've had my hair cut before the prom night which was something like May the 29th... and I had a lovely hair style there, I'll send you some pictures as soon as possible so you can see it :D so today I wanted to look pretty as well for the exibition, so I had my hair made the same way it was on the prom night :biggrin2:

And no, the art exibition was in the Children's Culture Center, in the gallery of the art studio where I work :thumb_yello:

yay ! I'll be waiting for your pics :boing::wub2:

hun, I'm in love with a person that doesn't even knows I exist :boxed:

I thought you already knew how crazy I am :roftl

me too, isn't it rather depressing most of the time?

Why does everyone die when seeing this picture? I don't like it... Never did...It's the expression in his eyes, there's something weird about it :blink::roftl

I don't like his facial expression, I like the position of his body. Mostly his shoulders :drool: and his hips :drool: and his hands (what you can see) :drool: and his arms, you can see the muscle :drool:

I'm gonna try to stare at Mika's eyes now.

HA! that sounds creepy :aah:

Ow

And because I'm not doing that atm you think I don't like them anymore? I can't keep posting pics you know.. And it's the mikagasmic ... otherwise people will get mad at me again ::

Although I do have a very nice one of Jim sitting on his knees playing the bass :h:

Nevermind B :roftl:

don't say that :

yay ! I'll be waiting for your pics :ng::wub2:

Why now? 'Tis the true after all...

Okay! :wub2:

me too, isn't it rather depressing most of the time?

I don't like his facial expression, I like the position of his body. Mostly his shoulders :drool: and his hips :drool: and his hands (what you can see) :drool: and his arms, you can see the muscle :drool:

HA! that sounds creepy ::

I second that! You've described it exactly they way I would've...

yeah, well I was trying to be rather optimisctic in order to keep myself from remembering how depressed Mika makes me :sad::tears::crybaby:

when I can, I try be optimistic too, but today.... after seeing that video :no: I'm happy and sad at the same bloody time :sad:

I think Keti got lost in those eyes ... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm gonna leave you girls .. Speak to you soon :wink2:

:bye:

:lmao: not!

I'll be off soon too - 1:36am :shocked:

Goodnight B :bye: slaap lekker!

I second that! You've described it exactly they way I would've...

:biggrin2: I like the little (sexy) details.

when I can, I try be optimistic too, but today.... after seeing that video :no: I'm happy and sad at the same bloody time :sad:

Yeah, I kinda held myself together until the pic of the magazine, now I'm mostly sad and kinda wanna hunt him down. I dunno what I'm gonna do when I meet him :no:

I think Keti got lost in those eyes ... :mf_rosetinted: :roftl

I'm gonna leave you girls .. Speak to you soon :wink2

:bye:

:bey: :huglove:

Good Night B!!!!

Yeah, I kinda held myself together until the pic of the magazine, now I'm mostly sad and kinda wanna hunt him down. I dunno what I'm gonna do when I meet him :no:

I know how you feel Amber :sad: I don't like to feel this way :no:

you will go to the NY gig?

I know how you feel Amber :sad: I don't like to feel this way :no:

you will go to the NY gig?

No. I don't have the money to fly up there. :sad: I say "when" because I know I'll meet him someday and I'm sure he'll be back to Florida sometime soon. I WILL meet him!

I'm afraid that after I do meet him I'll love him even more and life will just be harder.