Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get his number ... ask him for a date .... ask him to marry you :lmfao: Hee .... slyly take a bloody pic next time ... :floor: *plays matchmaker*

I already was wondering when something like that came .. :roftl:

But I can't take a picture .. What will I say? It's for some crazy fangirls on the Mika Fanclub .. you know you kinda look like him, no?

He'll problably go: who the f*ck is Mika?!

:roftl:

I already was wondering when something like that came .. :roftl:

But I can't take a picture .. What will I say? It's for some crazy fangirls on the Mika Fanclub .. you know you kinda look like him, no?

He'll problably go: who the f*ck is Mika?!

:roftl:

Be armed with piccies next time .... :naughty:

Convert him .... :wub2: and take piccies .... with a secret hidden camera in a plantpot or something ..... :mf_rosetinted:

:: It really just was crazy .. I can't say anything else about it l:

No, not orange trousers no .. maybe next time :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Okay :mf_rosetinted: And take a picture!!! Or.. Set a secret camera somewhere! You should be good with cameras :mf_rosetinted:

Man... If something like that happened to me, I... I wouldn't know what to do! If the guy was younger... :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'll break my own computer and then live in hope that MikaClone will come someday to fix it :naughty:

Be armed with piccies next time .... :naughty:

Convert him .... :wub2: and take piccies .... with a secret hidden camera in a plantpot or something ..... :mf_rosetinted:

I'll see what I can do :roftl:

And then you'll all go: he doesn't look like Mika at all :sneaky2:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Okay :mf_rosetinted: And take a picture!!! Or.. Set a secret camera somewhere! You should be good with cameras :mf_rosetinted:

Man... If something like that happened to me, I... I wouldn't know what to do! If the guy was younger... :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'll break my own computer and then live in hope that MikaClone will come someday to fix it :naughty:

I'm not good with cameras! And certainly not when I can't hold 'm :roftl:

It's an insurance-guy, not a computer-guy .. so that would be not much use :roftl:

Hey Katrien! :huglove: How are you?

Hey :huglove: I had a crappy day at work, but now - with all the Mika over here - I feel much better :wub2: I hope you're fine ...

BTW I like the fact your using my pic in you avatar ... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not good with cameras! And certainly not when I can't hold 'm :roftl:

It's an insurance-guy, not a computer-guy .. so that would be not much use :roftl:

Yeah, usually it's really difficult to hide a camera somewhere where it can't be seen :mf_rosetinted:

Well it doesn't have to be the insurance-guy necessarily! Because first I don't have such kind of thing :naughty: I think computer'd be much better.. Or ever perhaps some of my dad's water heating workmen :naughty:

Hey :huglove: I had a crappy day at work, but now - with all the Mika over here - I feel much better :wub2: I hope you're fine ...

BTW I like the fact your using my pic in you avatar ... :blush-anim-cl:

Aww I'm sorry to hear your day at work was crappy! :sad: and I'm glad to see you're feeling better here! :huglove:

Aw do you:blush-anim-cl: I've just sent you a message on your wall about it:thumb_yello: