What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

:crybaby:

(don't have anything usefull to say ... does it show? :blush-anim-cl::roftl: )

Yeah, I know my chichen soup situation is amusing and sad at the same time, that there's no word :sad:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know my chichen soup situation is amusing and sad at the same time, that there's no word :sad:

Yeah, that must be it :sad:

:roftl: Right ...

I love that show, Clinton Kelly is hi-la-ri-ous! :lol3:

He is!! I love him, he reminds me A LOT of a friend of mine! :roftl:

Gosh, I watch the show mostly because Clinton and Stacy's comments! :lmfao:

*starts boiling water* :biggrin2:

Aaaw you're a diamond :bleh:

Slowly heading toward that panicked stage i hit when doing a paper last minute......:blink:

Take a deep breath, relax, and make the most of the time you got left. You can get a LOT done in a few hours if you put your mind to it but try not to panic.. we've all been in this situation before and you can pull through with top marks if you apply yourself well.. :wink2:

Take a deep breath, relax, and make the most of the time you got left. You can get a LOT done in a few hours if you put your mind to it but try not to panic.. we've all been in this situation before and you can pull through with top marks if you apply yourself well.. :wink2:

:lmfao: thats the same advice I just gave someone else a couple hours ago and now look at me. I'm falling asleep and apart :crybaby: I know I'll get it done (i hope) but I don't feel like I'll get it done. I swear I jjust almost exactly repeated myself.

Is this the same thing (both the sentences I mean)?

Kate Chopin uses her vast knowledge of popular music and plays in her novel to both reveal the time period and foreshadow Edna’s future. In The Awakening there is a great deal of musical references which support the time period very well.

AND i have a Mika fanfic in my head which is pushing everything else out! *crazy face*

He is!! I love him, he reminds me A LOT of a friend of mine! :roftl:

Gosh, I watch the show mostly because Clinton and Stacy's comments! :lmfao:

Yeah they're both so funny. And Stacy is so funny when she's sorta mean to the people. And my favorite part is when they're throwing out the people's clothes. Where do these people get such weird/funky clothes? :blink::roftl:

:lmfao: thats the same advice I just gave someone else a couple hours ago and now look at me. I'm falling asleep and apart :crybaby: I know I'll get it done (i hope) but I don't feel like I'll get it done. I swear I jjust almost exactly repeated myself.

Is this the same thing (both the sentences I mean)?

Kate Chopin uses her vast knowledge of popular music and plays in her novel to both reveal the time period and foreshadow Edna’s future. In The Awakening there is a great deal of musical references which support the time period very well.

AND i have a Mika fanfic in my head which is pushing everything else out! *crazy face*

Hmm well what time is it where you are?

I presume it has to be handed in tomorrow morning? How many hours is that?

I think you need to take a complete break for about an hour. Just chill on mfc or focus on your fanfic :bleh: or something else, but don't worry about your assignment and then when your time is up, get down to it completely! That's my advice, but easier said than done I know... but good luck! :huglove:

Hmm well what time is it where you are?

I presume it has to be handed in tomorrow morning? How many hours is that?

I think you need to take a complete break for about an hour. Just chill on mfc or focus on your fanfic :bleh: or something else, but don't worry about your assignment and then when your time is up, get down to it completely! That's my advice, but easier said than done I know... but good luck! :huglove:

Its bout 9:00 which isn't very late but I'm uber tired so it feels way worse. I have...i dunno...7 hours or so til morning :naughty: not that I wanna spend that long. Hmm. maybe I will take a break. My eyes are tired and now that you have me thinking about it I really do have quite a bit of time.

But i'm afraid that if i get too tired i'll mess it up really bad.

lemme finish this bit and maybe i'll take myself a bit of a break.

Thanks love :flowers2:

Its bout 9:00 which isn't very late but I'm uber tired so it feels way worse. I have...i dunno...7 hours or so til morning :naughty: not that I wanna spend that long. Hmm. maybe I will take a break. My eyes are tired and now that you have me thinking about it I really do have quite a bit of time.

But i'm afraid that if i get too tired i'll mess it up really bad.

lemme finish this bit and maybe i'll take myself a bit of a break.

Thanks love :flowers2:

7 hours makes it 4am :roftl: so I think you've a bit more time or wait do you start at some crazy hour like 7am cos some schools might do I think? :blink:

Hmm yeah being tired doesn't help... but coffee is your friend! :wink2:

And once you get really focued you'll wake up.

Haha ok I'm not stopping you :roftl: but do definitely take a break, cos you'll be all nice and refreshed and stuff then when you get back to it :wink2: You're welcomme, not that I can offer any ground breaking advice haha *hugs*

7 hours makes it 4am :roftl: so I think you've a bit more time or wait do you start at some crazy hour like 7am cos some schools might do I think? :blink:

Hmm yeah being tired doesn't help... but coffee is your friend! :wink2:

And once you get really focued you'll wake up.

Haha ok I'm not stopping you :roftl: but do definitely take a break, cos you'll be all nice and refreshed and stuff then when you get back to it :wink2: You're welcomme, not that I can offer any ground breaking advice haha *hugs*

I'm apparently too tired to do math too :lmao: well, however long I have it's definitely long enough :bleh:

Going to pour another cup of coffee, finish this bit and write a fanfic. I dunno if it'll be the whole thing, but maybe. We'll see.