• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU (and people like you) are the reason I end up in trouble on here! :lmao:

:lmfao:

Well you can blame me then. :blush-anim-cl:

Reading that last bit you sent me actually made me fall for him a bit more again, seriously, it's just so realistic how you write :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

Well you can blame me then. :blush-anim-cl:

Reading that last bit you sent me actually made me fall for him a bit more again, seriously, it's just so realistic how you write :blush-anim-cl:

you want this one too?

anyone want it? open invite!

Well, if you insist... :fisch:

gimmegimme :naughty:

you'll have to wait til tomorrow for the whole thing. I haven't even begun to get slightly dirty yet :naughty: this is it for now though:

Teaser :naughty:

I was sitting alone at my usual table in the cabaret, my friends had all left having work the next day but I wasn’t yet willing to leave. I was bored, lonely, and ready for some fun. Weeknights in the cabaret were always slow, especially Thursday nights as was this night.

The club normally didn’t have a very good musician but I decided to give this one a little listen and found myself intrigued. His falsetto was near perfect and made me wonder what other sounds he could make. His hands moved elegantly over the piano keys, long thin but gorgeous fingers caressing the key more than pressing them. It was as though the piano were his lover and not a simple instrument. Oh, how I imagined what those hands felt like.

The musician was a bit scruff and his button up white shirt was untucked a little at the side as though he had rushed to the cabaret that night. He was thin, but not frail, and I imagined that under the sleeves of his shirt were muscles that could easily support his body weight. His hair was curly and bounced around as he bobbed his head and nearly screamed both passionately and frighteningly into the mic. They looked soft and suddenly I realized that I had been gripping the edge of my seat as his voice rose into an intense climax.

you'll have to wait til tomorrow for the whole thing. I haven't even begun to get slightly dirty yet :naughty: this is it for now though:

Teaser

I was sitting alone at my usual table in the cabaret, my friends had all left having work the next day but I wasn’t yet willing to leave. I was bored, lonely, and ready for some fun. Weeknights in the cabaret were always slow, especially Thursday nights as was this night.

The club normally didn’t have a very good musician but I decided to give this one a little listen and found myself intrigued. His falsetto was near perfect and made me wonder what other sounds he could make. His hands moved elegantly over the piano keys, long thin but gorgeous fingers caressing the key more than pressing them. It was as though the piano were his lover and not a simple instrument. Oh, how I imagined what those hands felt like.

The musician was a bit scruff and his button up white shirt was untucked a little at the side as though he had rushed to the cabaret that night. He was thin, but not frail, and I imagined that under the sleeves of his shirt were muscles that could easily support his body weight. His hair was curly and bounced around as he bobbed his head and nearly screamed both passionately and frighteningly into the mic. They looked soft and suddenly I realized that I had been gripping the edge of my seat as his voice rose into an intense climax.

Oooh :wub2: I like it :naughty:

Really good teaser :bleh:

Amber you are so good at writing these! Usually I can't read these things cos they are so boring but I love yours ones :wub2:

That's the birthstone for April. :das: What a coincidence.

And that is also my birthstone :das:

Which reminds me! .. You're a Taurus ain'tcha so it must be your birthday either this month or next! and Amber, it's your birthday soon too isn't it?!

Which reminds me! .. You're a Taurus ain'tcha so it must be your birthday either this month or next! and Amber, it's your birthday soon too isn't it?!

Yup. My birthday is on the very last day of the month. Yours is sooner than mine, yeah?

Yup. My birthday is on the very last day of the month. Yours is sooner than mine, yeah?

yeah it's the 22nd, but not really looking forward to the end of the month this year :naughty:

Woo for April babies! :naughty:

Oooh :wub2: I like it :naughty:

Really good teaser :bleh:

Amber you are so good at writing these! Usually I can't read these things cos they are so boring but I love yours ones :wub2:

Thanks *blush* I try. I'll finish it later, i'm back on my paper now.

yeah, Easter sunday actually. April 12th :yay:

Thanks *blush* I try. I'll finish it later, i'm back on my paper now.

yeah, Easter sunday actually. April 12th :yay:

Ok, I look forward to seeing the finished product :wink2: Good luck with the paper again!

Aaw, that's nice to have your birthday on Easter Sunday! :) I think mine is on a Wednesday this year, boring! I'm going to London though to see Russell on the 17th but not really looking forward to it that much atm :boxed: The excitement comes and goes.. I'm sure it'll come back again though :wink2::boxed:

No, they are so depressing :sad:

Especially cos I've done so badly so far this year.. I'm quite scared :(

If you have dedication and commitment, which I am positive you have, to do well I am sure that you will succeed! :thumb_yello::wink2: