What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes, but the tea that I had wasn't caffinated (spelling?) this time :teehee:

Oh, I see. Smart choice :naughty:

-----

Right now I'm listening to Mika and that's basically it. I'm going to read Midnight Sun on PDF now :teehee:

Checking a site to see what Twilight guests are going to the convention, and looking up prices for flights to Japan...

ohhh u are going to Japan???:das:

btw gonna send petition stuffs to u tonight sori for my delay.....:tears:

1. waiting for the code :sneaky2:

2. making the movie for the graduation festivity.

3. wondering what song to but on the background of it. (any help? :fisch:)

I'm at work bopping my head to the radio, smiling to myself, imagining what this code could mean, waiting for said code....

I'm having fun though!! :D

listening to the radio too, i luv greg james:wub2:

i've been scraping that thing for more than 3 hours. i got enough of it.

i'll go tomorrow with a cracked semi-print. my t-shirt looks so damn original now :roftl:

Nothing :biggrin2:

Can someone please explain me what's that code stuff??? I mean, what code?! I don't understand why you guys are talking about the code

If you ordered tickets/the EP from Mikasounds, in the confirmation e-mail you should've got a message with a code or saying you would get a code. Either way, it says that instructions (and the code, if you didn't already get on) will come today on how the code thing will work (the message said a special gift...or something like that). But it appears nobody has recieved the code yet. So we have no idea what the code is going to be redeemed for.

If you ordered tickets/the EP from Mikasounds, in the confirmation e-mail you should've got a message with a code or saying you would get a code. Either way, it says that instructions (and the code, if you didn't already get on) will come today on how the code thing will work (the message said a special gift...or something like that). But it appears nobody has recieved the code yet. So we have no idea what the code is going to be redeemed for.

I SEE! THANKS, LOU! I think i don't have to worry, i don't have neither tickets or EP :lol3:

Good luck with the code (: