England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the EP version of Toy Boy over and over and over again. :wub2:

Oh you received it, you're lucky.

Still waiting for it... So eager to hear all these beautiful songs and see the book!!!

Yelling at my new laptop's batter. You're supposed to stay charged for 6 hours, not 3 darn it! I don't get it, makes me want to cry, I don't want problems already. Guess I'm gonna have to go back this weekend if it doesn't start working.

Yelling at my new laptop's batter. You're supposed to stay charged for 6 hours, not 3 darn it! I don't get it, makes me want to cry, I don't want problems already. Guess I'm gonna have to go back this weekend if it doesn't start working.

Tee hee, I think I figured it out. :roftl:

Trying to decide what to do tomorrow. I am home all alone by myself tomorrow, I have nothing to do...life is good. :naughty:

I'm so jealous.:aah:

I was hoping I'd be home alone today, but of course I'm not. And I sort of needed to be home alone today :hair:

I'm so jealous.:aah:

I was hoping I'd be home alone today, but of course I'm not. And I sort of needed to be home alone today :hair:

This doesn't happen very often, so I'm happy. :P

:tears: What's wrong? I hope you can get some alone time soon.

This doesn't happen very often, so I'm happy. :P

:tears: What's wrong? I hope you can get some alone time soon.

I can imagine. Make good use of your empty house :naughty:

Eh, lots of things. I have...issues, to say the least. :teehee:

I can imagine. Make good use of your empty house :naughty:

Eh, lots of things. I have...issues, to say the least. :teehee:

I shall. I jokingly said to my mom, "you know I can walk around naked tomorrow". She said "please don't". :aah: Needles to say I'll be...blasting the music very loudly. :naughty:

Aww. Well issues make character. And character is good. :D

I shall. I jokingly said to my mom, "you know I can walk around naked tomorrow". She said "please don't". :aah: Needles to say I'll be...blasting the music very loudly. :naughty:

Aww. Well issues make character. And character is good. :D

:lol3: That's what I would do too. :pinkbow:

Not my character. :no:

I have too many issues. :thumbdown:

I really should go see a shrink, but that scares me...

:lol3: That's what I would do too. :pinkbow:

Not my character. :no:

I have too many issues. :thumbdown:

I really should go see a shrink, but that scares me...

NICE! :biggrin2:

Oh, like legit issues. Even if you go see someone once doesn't mean you have to keep going back if you don't like it...

NICE! :biggrin2:

Oh, like legit issues. Even if you go see someone once doesn't mean you have to keep going back if you don't like it...

I love being home alone 'cause that's the only time I get to sing:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I guess, but I'd probably end up wasting my mom's money. I'm not good at expressing my feelings (at least, not by talking) so I probably wouldn't say anything. :naughty:

I love being home alone 'cause that's the only time I get to sing:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I guess, but I'd probably end up wasting my mom's money. I'm not good at expressing my feelings (at least, not by talking) so I probably wouldn't say anything. :naughty:

...and sing as loudly as you please. :naughty:

True, true. By saying that you seem like the type of person to keep a diary or whatever.