England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To all those boored people :roftl::

http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html

(don't ask how I found the link :mf_rosetinted:)

Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show

(Amusement Potential: 1-5 minutes)

See a variety of blobs, stars and flashes. Try to make out shapes and see if your subconscious is trying to send you a message

Hahah I used to do this all the time. Closing your eyes really tight and kind of pressing down on them a little works too. :naughty:

Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show

(Amusement Potential: 1-5 minutes)

See a variety of blobs, stars and flashes. Try to make out shapes and see if your subconscious is trying to send you a message

Hahah I used to do this all the time. Closing your eyes really tight and kind of pressing down on them a little works too. :naughty:

I used to do that too, and sometimes I do when i can't sleep.. Doesn't work on the sleep though :roftl:

I used to do that too, and sometimes I do when i can't sleep.. Doesn't work on the sleep though :roftl:

That's hilarious! I thought I was the only one who did that! I also like looking for the orange circle when you do that. For some reason I think it's an owl..

That's hilarious! I thought I was the only one who did that! I also like looking for the orange circle when you do that. For some reason I think it's an owl..

Niice :roftl:

I just see stars and lots of colors.. And when i open my eyes it really hurts :boxed:

Looking at flights online.

My brother was too. Where're you headed?

I'm waiting.. and aching. Don't try to cook yourself a meal if you don't know the fundamentals of food. Trust me. :bored:

^ Hah. That smiley reminded me of Charlie Brown. Yay Peanuts!

About to start The Audacity of Hope for my Barack Obama class.

I never knew such a class existed already!

My brother was too. Where're you headed?

I'm waiting.. and aching. Don't try to cook yourself a meal if you don't know the fundamentals of food. Trust me. :bored:

^ Hah. That smiley reminded me of Charlie Brown. Yay Peanuts!

If all goes well, England. For a couple weeks.

What did you "make"? :naughty:

Watching the DVD of my ballet recital from last year.

Man, it's awful. I'm sliding all over the place :naughty:

I never knew you did ballet!