What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew such a class existed already!

I never knew you did ballet!

Yep. There was a Harry Potter and Twilight class I really wanted to take, but it was full. So I'm taking this one instead.

Mmhmm, but I quit last year. I miss it now though.

Yep. There was a Harry Potter and Twilight class I really wanted to take, but it was full. So I'm taking this one instead.

What school do you go to? :jawdrop::roftl:

Wow. :shocked: At university I saw some interesting language classes and enrolled one...but there was no Twilight. :naughty:

You can also do it again.

What school do you go to? :jawdrop::roftl:

Wow. :shocked: At university I saw some interesting language classes and enrolled one...but there was no Twilight. :naughty:

I just read the class description on the website..and now I'm really sad I'm not taking it. My Barack Obama class sounds so boring now. :aah:

Did you have a stronger opinion on the Team Edward/Team Jacob debate than you did in the Obama vs. McCain election? Have you given serious thought as to which house you would be sorted into at Hogwarts? You aren’t alone. In this course we will trace the journey of the Twilight and Harry Potter series from young-adult literature to all out pop culture phenomenon, exploring fan-generated creations such as fanfiction, fanvids, and even tribute bands.

I just read the class description on the website..and now I'm really sad I'm not taking it. My Barack Obama class sounds so boring now. :aah:

Did you have a stronger opinion on the Team Edward/Team Jacob debate than you did in the Obama vs. McCain election? Have you given serious thought as to which house you would be sorted into at Hogwarts? You aren’t alone. In this course we will trace the journey of the Twilight and Harry Potter series from young-adult literature to all out pop culture phenomenon, exploring fan-generated creations such as fanfiction, fanvids, and even tribute bands.

That class sounds amazing. :roftl: And far more interesting than a lot of university courses. :naughty:

You didn't answer my question :sneaky2::naughty:

That's seriously awesome. :aah: