What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scratching my itchy thingies. Damn mosquitos...

i know what you mean

friday night, after i went to this concert called Warped Tour, my friends and i were waiting to be picked up, and they ate me up. my legs looked like i had some disease. it itched so badly!

Being insecure..

:( I hope that you feel more secure :wink2:

That feeling really does suck, everyone can for sure understand you haha. I for sure can, I'm also pretty insecure.

I wish you luck :)

Going to go walk my dog!! (I'm even insecure in the action of walking my dog; I'm afraid of what people will think of my dog and I :doh:)

:( I hope that you feel more secure :wink2:

That feeling really does suck, everyone can for sure understand you haha. I for sure can, I'm also pretty insecure.

I wish you luck :)

Going to go walk my dog!! (I'm even insecure in the action of walking my dog; I'm afraid of what people will think of my dog and I :doh:)

Thanks. And I understand that! even when I cuddle my girlfriends kitten I feel like an idiot. Like, whats wrong me, as I'm being retarted. :boxed:

Thanks. And I understand that! even when I cuddle my girlfriends kitten I feel like an idiot. Like, whats wrong me, as I'm being retarted. :boxed:

I know! Its very frustrating. I'm afraid to go out and ride my bike because I'm afraid that people in their cars will be inspecting me. Its very strange, I wonder what'll be going on in my mind when I have to go out in public when I'm on my own.

Well, at least we know we have people in the same boat haha. :original: