What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

:roftl:

The mixer is fun. I would spend all night on it if I let myself,

i wish someone would do what i have requestin twice in the rain mix thread..,.. record all the versions for downloading. no editing in the versions... and of course one with only Mikas voice. I cant heard em cos it just sounds like a cd with a lot of scratces :hair::tears:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to take a math test online but I really don't wanna. I have an hour to answer 25 questions and if I don't pass this test with(hopefully) a high B then I'm going to fail the class. And there goes all of my money down the drain. I'm nervous :shocked: Which means I'll prolly mess up and fail anyway.

I need to take a math test online but I really don't wanna. I have an hour to answer 25 questions and if I don't pass this test with(hopefully) a high B then I'm going to fail the class. And there goes all of my money down the drain. I'm nervous :shocked: Which means I'll prolly mess up and fail anyway.

breathe hun. the worst thing you can do is panic.... :huglove:

I know, I need to calm down but......GAH! it's not that easy! I hate this class! He doesn't teach, calls us stupid and grades only on tests :sneaky2: It's stressful!

ah. been like that for GCSE with one of my maths teachers...

listening to calming music sometimes helps me... :dunno: or day dreaming (i have no idea of your time zone...)

one of my graphics teachers i have now is useless... he thinks he's helping but he's not... today i crept through to the other teachers room to ask for help and he said that my work so far was good :biggrin2: and he liked my idea of using Mika's artwork for inspiration :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

ah. been like that for GCSE with one of my maths teachers...

listening to calming music sometimes helps me... :dunno: or day dreaming (i have no idea of your time zone...)

one of my graphics teachers i have now is useless... he thinks he's helping but he's not... today i crept through to the other teachers room to ask for help and he said that my work so far was good :biggrin2: and he liked my idea of using Mika's artwork for inspiration :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I daydream no matter the time :naughty: but it's only evening here. 6pm.

I think I'll eat dinner then try this test.

I had to go to other teachers for help too. it helped a little but I'm just hopeless with math for some reason. Of course using Mika's art for inspiration is a good idea :biggrin2:

Good luck hun! Keep my fingers crossed for you! :huglove::biggrin2:

I am listening to music and trying to remember what I wanted to do....:dunno:

Good luck! :biggrin2:

Still haven't remembered? :roftl:

Thanks!

I got an 84% :aah: I can still pass the class as long as I get a C on my final exam!

listning to music. trying to consentrate

:blowup: bed Angel. Concentrate on bed and go there.

:naughty: I wanted to look up how much white converse hi-tops were :lmfao:

:lmfao: Well youre not the only one, yesterday I spent 20 mins standing in the middle of my bathroom thinking what I was going to do, turns out I was gonna brush my hair :aah:

:lmfao: Well youre not the only one, yesterday I spent 20 mins standing in the middle of my bathroom thinking what I was going to do, turns out I was gonna brush my hair :aah:

:naughty:

I'm glad I'm not the only one :teehee: It seems like this happens to me everyday :lmfao: