What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about the homework that I still have to do (pssht) and trying to decide what to get from iTunes.

Edit: I've already decided what I want from iTunes. It's downloading right now. :lol3:

Edited by iadoremika

Thinking about the homework that I still have to do (pssht) and trying to decide what to get from iTunes.

Edit: I've already decided what I want from iTunes. It's downloading right now. :lol3:

niiice:biggrin2:

I Love buying stuff from iTunes :boing:

I'm on youtube

YES! Especially with iTunes gift cards. :fisch: I mean...it's basically free stuff. :das:

yeah! I always ask for those for birthdays :aah:

free, yes! and theres so many songs to choose from :das:

yeah! I always ask for those for birthdays :aah:

free, yes! and theres so many songs to choose from :das:

No way, we are too alike. I got one for my birthday yesterday...I didn't even ask for it. Score. But, I think I should take your approach and start asking for them...:das:

YESSSS! Sometimes it's difficult trying to decide what to buy because there is just SO much stuff. :naughty:

No way, we are too alike. I got one for my birthday yesterday...I didn't even ask for it. Score. But, I think I should take your approach and start asking for them...:das:

YESSSS! Sometimes it's difficult trying to decide what to buy because there is just SO much stuff. :naughty:

haha yeah asking for them is the way to go:naughty:

I also like them because after I redeem them, I keep them because I like the colors and designs on them......

like theres one on my desk right now:aah:

I know! then I take forever to decide...make sure I REALLY love the song becase I don't want to waste any of my iTunes money :naughty:

haha yeah asking for them is the way to go:naughty:

I also like them because after I redeem them, I keep them because I like the colors and designs on them......

like theres one on my desk right now:aah:

I know! then I take forever to decide...make sure I REALLY love the song becase I don't want to waste any of my iTunes money :naughty:

I should start asking more often. Or people can just read my...our minds. :naughty:

Awww a collection. :wub2:

As long as you don't have the exact same thin already, I'm sure you make a good decision.

I should start asking more often. Or people can just read my...our minds. :naughty:

Awww a collection. :wub2:

As long as you don't have the exact same thin already, I'm sure you make a good decision.

haha yeah, they should read our minds :aah:

*thinks...needs more iTunes cards....needs more iTunes cards*

wonder if anyone heard that in their mind :roftl:

yeah, unless its some random rap song or something...

haha yeah, they should read our minds :aah:

*thinks...needs more iTunes cards....needs more iTunes cards*

wonder if anyone heard that in their mind :roftl:

yeah, unless its some random rap song or something...

I...I...I would like to think so. :tears:

Aww. Well, there's a lot of good rap out there. It's just the sh!tty rap that gives the good stuff a bad name.

I...I...I would like to think so. :tears:

Aww. Well, there's a lot of good rap out there. It's just the sh!tty rap that gives the good stuff a bad name.

I hope so....:aah:

yeah there is.. its just that most rap which is 'popular' and is shown more, is sorta bad....which makes it seem like all rap is that bad :boxed:

I'm about to go check my email ... looking for an email from fuchsia, to see if my hearts bracelet is coming yet....don't think there will be one, but I'll check anyways :naughty:

I'm about to go check my email ... looking for an email from fuchsia, to see if my hearts bracelet is coming yet....don't think there will be one, but I'll check anyways :naughty:

no email :emot-sad::blink: