What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way! :shocked: At this very moment, I'm looking at cameras. I want a new digital camera. :teehee:

:roftl:

Already made a choice what you want?

Nope. I think I have an idea of the brand, just not the actual model. :naughty: Have you decided if you even want a new camera for sure?

Well, my problem is: I know wich camera I want .. the thing is I don't really need it .. I have a good camera that still works .. but that one's so much better and I really like it, you know?

Well, my problem is: I know wich camera I want .. the thing is I don't really need it .. I have a good camera that still works .. but that one's so much better and I really like it, you know?

I know exactly what you mean, don't worry. I'm not trying to influence your decision or anything buuuuut...get it! You only live once and, since you want it, it's not like you're going to regret your decision. You're going to use it as well and will enjoy it to the fullest, I'm sure. :thumb_yello:

I know exactly what you mean, don't worry. I'm not trying to influence your decision or anything buuuuut...get it! You only live once and, since you want it, it's not like you're going to regret your decision. You're going to use it as well and will enjoy it to the fullest, I'm sure. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I know I should just go and get it, but still ... :roftl:

But what about you? What brand?

And what do you want to do with the camera? (what kind of photography f.e.?)

Yeah, I know I should just go and get it, but still ... :roftl:

But what about you? What brand?

And what do you want to do with the camera? (what kind of photography f.e.?)

Oh well, you can still think about it. It'll be there when you get it (if you get it).

I'm thinking Canon. I just want a nicer camera (not that mine is terrible, I just...you know, what a nicer one :naughty:) -- not for anything professional, more recreation purposes I suppose.

That's so f*cked up, i screwed my homework. I have to start all over again. Sh*t

:tears: NOOOOOOO!

Oh well, you can still think about it. It'll be there when you get it (if you get it).

I'm thinking Canon. I just want a nicer camera (not that mine is terrible, I just...you know, what a nicer one :naughty:) -- not for anything professional, more recreation purposes I suppose.

Canon's good :mf_rosetinted: (I have a Canon too .. :naugthy:).

Uh .. something to put in your pocket then? Not one where you can switch lenses? (because they're mostly going under the term "professional" but they're not that difficult or so .. you just can't put them in your pocket :roftl: ).

Canon's good :mf_rosetinted: (I have a Canon too .. :naugthy:).

Uh .. something to put in your pocket then? Not one where you can switch lenses? (because they're mostly going under the term "professional" but they're not that difficult or so .. you just can't put them in your pocket :roftl: ).

Ooh lala. :das:

Yes, pocket/purse/backpack access is what I'm aiming for. :teehee: There are portable (if that's the proper word to be using) digital cameras that are really good. I am looking around the internet check 'em out before I buy one (there are reivews and such that are helpful). I suppose I can ask the employees at the store as well, I just find these reviews give good insight on the pros and cons of the cameras as well. :bleh:

Ooh lala. :das:

Yes, pocket/purse/backpack access is what I'm aiming for. :teehee: There are portable (if that's the proper word to be using) digital cameras that are really good. I am looking around the internet check 'em out before I buy one (there are reivews and such that are helpful). I suppose I can ask the employees at the store as well, I just find these reviews give good insight on the pros and cons of the cameras as well. :bleh:

And .. already have a choice? Or a few cameras?

No idea really. :emot-sad: Probably leaning towards the "few cameras" in mind option. :blush-anim-cl:

That's possible :wink2:

Can you give some "names"? Maybe I can help a little from there on .. :mf_rosetinted:

That's possible :wink2:

Can you give some "names"? Maybe I can help a little from there on .. :mf_rosetinted:

Canon Powershot 10 MP Digital Camera (A480).

Canon Powershot 10 MP Digital Camera (SD1200IS).

Canon Powershot 12.1 MP Digital Camera (SD780IS).

There are some more but I'm too lazy to look right now. :mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl::aah:

Sounds good .. Can't really say at the moment wich one is the best, and I'm too tired too look some stuff up :roftl: If you want I can have a look tomorrow though :wink2:

Why have you selected these cameras?