What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I just watched that movie last night. Highly amusing. :teehee:

haha its at the part where he is in the arcade and the people are like robbing the mall :naughty:

and now he is singing :roftl:

Listening to Keane and about to make some tea for my stupid sick throat :sneaky2:

keane :wub2:

I hope you feel better! :flowers2:

Absolutely!!!

I'm listening to 'Farewell to the Fairground'

So... did you get some White Lies' songs? :biggrin2:

thats my favorite song of theirs so far:biggrin2:

no I haven't been able to because I don't have any iTunes money left :thumbdown: But youtube is always helpful :teehee:

thats my favorite song of theirs so far:biggrin2:

no I haven't been able to because I don't have any iTunes money left :thumbdown: But youtube is always helpful :teehee:

AWESOME!!! You won't believe me when i tell you that my obsession for White Lies' started thanks to one of your posts on the 'What Song are You Listening To?' thread :teehee:

Hope you get soon

What songs have you heard from them?

AWESOME!!! You won't believe me when i tell you that my obsession for White Lies' started thanks to one of your posts on the 'What Song are You Listening To?' thread :teehee:

Hope you get soon

What songs have you heard from them?

haha really? :teehee: thats cool :aah:

well I love farewell to the fairground, death is a good song too...they all our good songs :wub2: to loose my life is great too and E.S.T is amazing ... they all are awesome:roftl: :biggrin2:

haha really? :teehee: thats cool :aah:

well I love farewell to the fairground, death is a good song too...they all our good songs :wub2: to loose my life is great too and E.S.T is amazing ... they all are awesome:roftl: :biggrin2:

Super cool.... so thanks D:

E.S.T! I'm listening to that song right now! You're right, the whole album is magnificent. Have you heard 'Three's a Crowd'? :mf_rosetinted: hahahahahaha it's so f*ckin weeird! I can't believe it's from them

Super cool.... so thanks D:

E.S.T! I'm listening to that song right now! You're right, the whole album is magnificent. Have you heard 'Three's a Crowd'? :mf_rosetinted: hahahahahaha it's so f*ckin weeird! I can't believe it's from them

:biggrin2:

nice! I'm listening to "To loose my life"... but now its over :naughty:

so I'll listen to the "Threes a crowd" one.....I haven't heard it before....is it like not their style or something? :aah:

:biggrin2:

nice! I'm listening to "To loose my life"... but now its over :naughty:

so I'll listen to the "Threes a crowd" one.....I haven't heard it before....is it like not their style or something? :aah:

Ouchies :sneaky2:

Not their style at all... it's from their old band called 'Fear of Flying', 0% dark

Ouchies :sneaky2:

Not their style at all... it's from their old band called 'Fear of Flying', 0% dark

hm its ok, but I really love the White Lies stuff better :wub2:

thanks for the link:D