What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

Ahahahaha nice! :roftl:

And an very bright shade of green. :naughty:

haha :roftl:

Its so great!...I don't know why its so good, but it is :naughty:

they changed the name to "MTN Dew" for a little bit, and everytime I saw it in the store I would be like "It looks like mitten dew now" so now I call it mitten dew also :roftl: that was random :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did that? Omg, I never noticed it. :aah:

yeah they changed the name back so quickly I guess...maybe people didn't like the abbreviated name "Mtn Dew" haha.... I think "Mountain Dew" is a better name :naughty:

yeah they changed the name back so quickly I guess...maybe people didn't like the abbreviated name "Mtn Dew" haha.... I think "Mountain Dew" is a better name :naughty:

Sometimes packaging/name changes aren't a good idea, like you said, because people aren't used to it and stuff.

Sometimes packaging/name changes aren't a good idea, like you said, because people aren't used to it and stuff.

yeah...now I really want mountain dew or mtn dew or whatever its called now :aah:

Ha, same here! There's nothing to do *sighs*

I feel for ya. It's not like I don't have anyting to do, just nothing I really feel like doing right now.

I think I might end up burning some of the music I downloaded from itunes the other day to CDs so I don't loose all my music if something ever happens to my laptop.

Itunes did something weird a few weeks ago and if I hadn't synced my ipod before shutting it off I would have lost all my new music. :boxed::shocked:

I feel for ya. It's not like I don't have anyting to do, just nothing I really feel like doing right now.

I think I might end up burning some of the music I downloaded from itunes the other day to CDs so I don't loose all my music if something ever happens to my laptop.

Itunes did something weird a few weeks ago and if I hadn't synced my ipod before shutting it off I would have lost all my new music. :boxed::shocked:

Haha ohh :P

And Oh, God that's terrible! :boxed: Something like that happened to me before. TWICE! I lost all my music! I had to start building up my collection again! It was really annoying because I lost my play count numbers :naughty: Like Relax, take it easy, I played that like 9,000 times and then it crashed at christmas and now I'm down to 213! Ugh it sucks sometimes :naughty:

Haha ohh :P

And Oh, God that's terrible! :boxed: Something like that happened to me before. TWICE! I lost all my music! I had to start building up my collection again! It was really annoying because I lost my play count numbers :naughty: Like Relax, take it easy, I played that like 9,000 times and then it crashed at christmas and now I'm down to 213! Ugh it sucks sometimes :naughty:

That's horrible!

Wow, you listened to that song a lot!:thumb_yello:

That's horrible!

Wow, you listened to that song a lot!:thumb_yello:

I know, I almost died! I think I screamed :naughty:

And Yeah, well it's one of my favourites. I can never, ever get tired of listening to relax, I love the way everytime I listen to it, I hear a new sound. It's quite incredible :D

Downloading Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis off of iTunes. I got tired of waiting for it to come out on DVD.:blush-anim-cl: And they only have the first 12 episodes online. :sneaky2: I need to know what happenes!

I'm so sad that this is the last season though. Maybe they'll make a movie . . .