Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

of course you do:sneaky2::naughty:

yeah...last time i went to the dentist i lost my voice because i was yelling too hard :roftl:

so it's a good thing you can be relaxed...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i do it all the time:naughty:

seriously i love going to dentist and sitting/half lying on that chair is just peaceful,i don't feel pain at all :cheerful_h4h:

you're the first person that I know,who likes to go to the dentist. I'm scared to go there!!! I hate the dentist!!! :thumbdown:

He's got superpowers, dear. How come you didn't know? :glasses2:

SUPERPOWERS = SUPERMIKA!

So there goes my theory that the dentist heard the first 10 secs of Relax when he stucked the needle...

But then again how could he sleep and keep his mouth open at the same time?

And no one can handle one's mouth opened for 5 hrs...

Well, dang it!

Who cares anyway?

We'll have a new website and new dates! Yay!

Edited by willywonka

So there goes my theory that the dentist heard the first 10 secs of Relax when he stucked the needle...

Well, dang it!

Who cares anyway?

doh, they put something in your mouth (don't know what its called in english)

it's not possible to keep ur mouth wide open for that many hours even if you're awake:naughty:

doh, they put something in your mouth (don't know what its called in english)

it's not possible to keep ur mouth wide open for that many hours even if you're awake:naughty:

Never had one of those bitting things in my mouth before!:shocked:

That's what i said; he could not keep is mouth wide opened for so long!:shocked:

So that's why i think the dentist had a free concert to get paid for the appointment: 1 hour dental treatment, 4 hrs accoustic Mika - we didn't chose our professions right!:naughty:

Well, dang it!

Who cares anyway?

I quite often fall asleep with my mouth open!

Can't say I've ever fallen asleep at the dentists, nodded off a couple of times at the hairdressers though. LOL!!!

:punk::yay::drool::boing:

summer dates and new website! (i know i found out late :mf_rosetinted:)

and how on earth can anyone fall asleep on dentist chair while having his teeth drilled. :blink:

That´s what I´m wondering too, the terrible noises....

Is this the latest twitter (I'm at work- can't access it) Cos this one doesn't say he'll announce the dates next week.

There is nothing more said about the dates. This tweet is the only one about it.

I'm actually wondering how this flu crisis might affect Mika's tour. Flights to Mexico have already been grounded in the UK, and people are being asked not to travel unless they have to. They are warning People who are coming back from abroad to monitor their health when they get back. The Pandemic rating is up to 4 in the UK, 6 is the highest it can go.

If it gets dangerous, I'd sooner Mika stayed home and just released a single perhaps, until it's safe to travel.

@ObsMusicMonthly say wot??! Pandemonium shadow show?!

in reply to

Two Amazon purchases arrived: Harry Nilsson's Pandemonium Shadow Show and Mavado's Mr Brooks... but am feeling somewhere in between today.

5 hours ago, anyone noticed?:blink:

(i confess...haven't read back :blush-anim-cl:)

harry nilsson :wub2:

Edited by robertina

I'm actually wondering how this flu crisis might affect Mika's tour. Flights to Mexico have already been grounded in the UK, and people are being asked not to travel unless they have to. They are warning People who are coming back from abroad to monitor their health when they get back. The Pandemic rating is up to 4 in the UK, 6 is the highest it can go.

If it gets dangerous, I'd sooner Mika stayed home and just released a single perhaps, until it's safe to travel.

:blink:you're right!!! let's see what he tells us about it! but i guess that if he's gonna tells us the tour dates now, he knows about the Pandemic, and maybe he's already modified the dates....:cool:

Or the places... where is it safe now???? Let me think..... Do they have pigs in Dubai?:blink:

:naughty:

hehe! but if we think, there are not so much places which are safe, i've just read that this flu is even in Asia!!!:shocked:.......my lord, you cannot even trust in pigs!:blink:

Is this the latest twitter (I'm at work- can't access it) Cos this one doesn't say he'll announce the dates next week.

I'm with you, sista. To me he's clearly saying that he's firming up dates now, and new site is out next week.

Next week is probably not quite on top of the actual date enough for Mika's liking... :roftl:

Oh, and re the flu: Christine and I already caught the porky flu in LA, so by the time the tour comes we'll be immune to it and will make it to all the dates! :punk:Oh yeah! :mf_lustslow:

Ok,ok, that was stupid.

:roftl: