Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Is this the latest twitter (I'm at work- can't access it) Cos this one doesn't say he'll announce the dates next week.

I'm with you, sista. To me he's clearly saying that he's firming up dates now, and new site is out next week.

Next week is probably not quite on top of the actual date enough for Mika's liking... :roftl:

You're both right, everyone rushed into it, but he clearly says he's JUST firming dates up, indeed...

Next week he 's launching the website, but he doesn't really say he'll be confirming dates...

Am i right?:blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're both right, everyone rushed into it, but he clearly says he's JUST firming dates up, indeed...

Next week he 's launching the website, but he doesn't really say he'll be confirming dates...

Am i right?:blink:

I think so.

:blink:you're right!!! let's see what he tells us about it! but i guess that if he's gonna tells us the tour dates now, he knows about the Pandemic, and maybe he's already modified the dates....:cool:

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that things don't get any worse with the swine flu because so many people abroad want to see Mika. Great news about the EP though! I can't wait!

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that things don't get any worse with the swine flu because so many people abroad want to see Mika. Great news about the EP though! I can't wait!

yes! you're right!! and actually i'm one of them! i reaaally want to see mika!! it's something i've been waiting for so long!!.:wub2:..and as you say, i also hope that the things don't get worse!!!!:thumb_yello:

yes I can fight :mf_rosetinted:

I think I can ...

yeah I think ....

I don't know about what I was thinking anymore .... :blink:

muahahahah :roftl::roftl:

I'm sleeping on the keyboard! :lmfao:

I guess I should go to bed :naughty:

YT lifesigns 5 mins ago....

Keep an eye on that, see if he bounces in and out, maybe he'll do a vlog of the new websites launch!

Or maybe he's looking at more art stuff to tell us about.

Keep an eye on that, see if he bounces in and out, maybe he'll do a vlog of the new websites launch!

Or maybe he's looking at more art stuff to tell us about.

Exactly my point!

It's been a month since i don't even open yt, but since the last PopPeacock 's (:shocked::roftl:) new website twit, i have it under control...:naughty:

Exactly my point!

It's been a month since i don't even open yt, but since the last PopPeacock 's (:shocked::roftl:) new website twit, i have it under control...:naughty:

Nice one ;-)