Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA! WHY? Why...am I so jealous you get to travel to all of these AMAZING places? :naughty: Mika, if you want to show anyone around the world somtime, I'm your woman. :wub2::naughty:

Okay, now onto other things. The view he has...gorgeous! :mf_lustslow: Also, he should've done one of those "Where In The World?" Is Mika blogs (whatever happened to those, along with...our questions. Ahem. :mf_rosetinted:).

I'm done.

MIKA! WHY? Why...am I so jealous you get to travel to all of these AMAZING places? :naughty: Mika, if you want to show anyone around the world somtime, I'm your woman. :wub2::naughty:

Okay, now onto other things. The view he has...gorgeous! :mf_lustslow: Also, he should've done one of those "Where In The World?" Is Mika blogs (whatever happened to those, along with...our questions. Ahem. :mf_rosetinted:).

I'm done.

That's the same thing I thought when I saw the pic. I even checked MS to see if he posted it. :lol3:

That's the same thing I thought when I saw the pic. I even checked MS to see if he posted it. :lol3:

Me too! :roftl: We here at the MFC even had our detectives to find out anyways. We win. Rather, Cibele/Ninho 8D~. :naughty: