Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was February 2008.

Loved it! I'm so glad we're getting to see some of this Dodgy Holiday Tour footage finally.

I can't believe Mika put on this show for virtually nothing. He's generous almost to a fault.

Oh:teehee: I wasn't settled in yet then:roftl:

I can remember now wich gig it was, but not clearly!

I honestly wub him to bits in a very fangurly way.:wub2: No artist would ever do this. To put on a show from complete scratch.

There are some cute vids on youtube from this show. I love them

There are some cute vids on youtube from this show. I love them

Ooh I'm gonna dig them up:biggrin2:

When it comes to earlier gigs I'm really not a good fan:sweatdrop: I didn't explore much on my first months here and then I was just busy updating to the things happening at the mo:naughty:

I was thinking exactly the same thing :roftl:. The hysterical screaming is unbearable :sneaky2:

Yes this is what I was saying to blueeyes the other day. Far more embarrassing behaviour out there when it comes to reacting to Mika. :naughty:

now that's old mika which i loved:wub2:

i'm not saying that he's changed.. well everyone changes anyway so yeah i'm saying that he's changed..i think:blink:

anyway my point is:i love this blog!

i hope he puts more old vids up like this one.

I was thinking exactly the same thing :roftl:. The hysterical screaming is unbearable :sneaky2:

This is a serious warning. No kidding.

I've already got end-of-the-school-year depression, if anybody screams like that, I'll start a fight. :mf_rosetinted:

now that's old mika which i loved:wub2:

i'm not saying that he's changed.. well everyone changes anyway so yeah i'm saying that he's changed..i think:blink:

He has definitely changed in the past year. I've been noticing it a lot in recent weeks.

He has definitely changed in the past year. I've been noticing it a lot in recent weeks.

yes i agree. that was just my way of avoiding "he's not changed:sneaky2:" comments:fisch:

In what way do you think he has been changing?

He looks a lot older to me.

I'm not surprised the video is private. It didn't have a proper title on it so I suspect it's a YouTube glitch and it should have remained private.

I'm watching it. Really. Right now. :blink:

It's the vlog where Mrs P. nearly got hit on her head, isn't it? :naughty::roftl:

i'm watching it too. cuz it's loaded.

if you try to open it on another page or refresh the page you can't see it:wink2:

I'm not surprised the video is private. It didn't have a proper title on it so I suspect it's a YouTube glitch and it should have remained private.

Therefore we should have some swearing on Twitter in a sec. :biggrin2:

*goes to check Twitter*

He looks a lot older to me.

Same here... And I can notice something else is different, not only appearance, but I don't know what is it exactly... I don't think it's a bad thing though:naughty:

I think it's a bit weird to be private, I don't see any reason why it should be.. But ah well!:aah:

hmmmm

Was it good anyway? Whoever saw it :naughty:

it was the best vlog i've seen so far! *evil laugh*:naughty:

yeah the title just says "Salt Lake City Edited" if it was a vlog it would have the title "32. vlog.........." cuz the last one was 31.