Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

what poor mika! poor us

no wonder i always wish someone closes the door! now it makes all sense

he's obviosly brainwashing us

I'm always yelling around here, "shut the door!, shut the damn door!"...:shocked::biggrin2:

The article says it is on both EP and album

Exactly!

didn't we already fighure there'd have to be an overproduced Disney version on the album? glad to see it confirmed though, then that must mean that there's a real accoustic version on the EP :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

:wink2:...it's really nice! so, according with the article he's gonnna visit 7 european cities!...let's see if then he comes to S.America!:teehee:

Let's! :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so far the list of songs should go like this?

EP

Lady Jane

Lonely alcoholic

ToyBoy

Blue Eyes

CD

Blame it on the girls

We are golden

Rain

Good gone girl

Touches you

I see you

ToyBoy (full Disney sound:biggrin2:)

Am I leaving out any song?

EP

Lady Jane

Lonely alcoholic

ToyBoy

Blue Eyes

CD

Blame it on the girls

We are golden

Rain

Good gone girl

Touches you

I see you

Isn't it just "Touches"???:blink:

EP

Lady Jane

Lonely alcoholic

ToyBoy

Blue Eyes

CD

Blame it on the girls

We are golden

Rain

Good gone girl

Touches you

I see you

I wonder how M's little cousin is going to fit into all this.. :blink:

I wonder how M's little cousin is going to fit into all this.. :blink:

i read somewhere that "we are golden " is a bit like a pink floyd song and has a kids choir as well as that big choir.

In the french article it says "Touches" and in the spanish one they add the "you"

And yes, it's not the full list, but the ones we know of so far.

Yep..."Touches you" then...:thumb_yello:

But what about...

"I SEE YOU"?????

‘I See You’, un tema que él mismo introdujo como sobre “esa primera vez que te gusta alguien pero no se lo dices, pero por lo menos, le miras…”. ‘Touches You’ habla sobre los celos, tanto a causa del primer amor como de un jersey y ‘Blame It On The Girls’, aparentemente, sobre escurrir el bulto.

Yep..."Touches you" then...:thumb_yello:

But what about...

"I SEE YOU"?????

‘I See You’, un tema que él mismo introdujo como sobre “esa primera vez que te gusta alguien pero no se lo dices, pero por lo menos, le miras…”. ‘Touches You’ habla sobre los celos, tanto a causa del primer amor como de un jersey y ‘Blame It On The Girls’, aparentemente, sobre escurrir el bulto.

Did you get the meaning of it or should I translate?:wink2:

yeah i asked him if he can send it to me like yonks ago.

and he sent it today

i'm just listening to it it.so far so fu*king hilarious:lmfao:

"i wish they closed the door aaah yes aah yes":roftl:

Lollipop does sound quite cool backwards:naughty:

didn't we already fighure there'd have to be an overproduced Disney version on the album? :teehee: glad to see it confirmed though, then that must mean that there's a real accoustic version on the EP :wub2:

Maybe. Maybe not?

EP

Lady Jane

Lonely alcoholic

ToyBoy

Blue Eyes

CD

Blame it on the girls

We are golden

Rain

Good gone girl

Touches you

I see you

I think that's right, yes.

i read somewhere that "we are golden " is a bit like a pink floyd song and has a kids choir as well as that big choir.

PINK FLOYD! Oh yes, with guitarzzzz:wub2:

Exactly.. It's not that I'm jealous or anything, but french people have so much of him while others don't have him at all in their countries... So I think that issue should be considered.. In a way I know that he loves France also because he's connected to it and maybe he goes there a lot because he has a lot of people who care to see him more than in any other country but still...

Well, I don't mean to stick up for the French, but is it really "right" to be angry about a decision that probably wasn't even made by mika?

And if I was a world famous musician you can count on me going to Canada way more than any other country. Home girls gotta represent ! :teehee:

Well, I don't mean to stick up for the French, but is it really "right" to be angry about a decision that probably wasn't even made by mika?

And if I was a world famous musician you can count on me going to Canada way more than any other country. Home girls gotta represent ! :teehee:

Well a) emotions can't be called right or wrong surely, they are what they are if you are the one feeling them?

and b) if that's the case, why isn't he doing way more in the UK?

I'm not angry, at all! Just questioning. Doesn't mean I find it wrong or right from his management or from his part.:bleh:

Of course!But that'd be Lebanon/UK.

Edited by Neiobi

Surely that would mean him playing more in Lebanon!

And I think from a record company point of view, they would get him to play more countries, than just the ones he frequents, more worldwide revenue, more money in their pockets, and all that!

I'm sure this is his own choice, and like I said before, I hope it doesn't bite him in the behind!

Well a) emotions can't be called right or wrong surely, they are what they are if you are the one feeling them?

and b) if that's the case, why isn't he doing way more in the UK?

I asked if it is right, I never told anyone they can't feel them. :naughty:

He does plenty gigs in the UK, he has had 3 countries he has lived in, not just one.

Surely that would mean him playing more in Lebanon!

And I think from a record company point of view, they would get him to play more countries, than just the ones he frequents, more worldwide revenue, more money in their pockets, and all that!

I'm sure this is his own choice, and like I said before, I hope it doesn't bite him in the behind!

well, if I was a record company I would get him to play everywhere but more gigs in the country he is most popular in. No use in going to countries where no one likes him. :bleh: