Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I asked if it is right, I never told anyone they can't feel them. :naughty:

He does plenty gigs in the UK, he has had 3 countries he has lived in, not just one.

Yes but if you go on the last two years, he has done far more in France. One day when I can be bothered I will do a tally of all gigs. Edit 2008 and 2009.

And if you read back you will see that I said I would rather he did a gig in another country ie Eastern Europe or Scandinavia, maybe Spain or Portugal than two in France. So I wasn't only talking about the UK really but while on the subject I really don't know why he isn't doing more here if he can do two in France..

Edited by babspanky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but if you go on the last two years, he has done far more in France. One day when I can be bothered I will do a tally of all gigs.

And if you read back you will see that I said I would rather he did a gig in another country ie eastern europe or scandinavia, maybe spain or portugal than two in france. So I wasn't only talking about the UK really but while on the subject I really don't know why he isn't doing more here.

Thankyou Babs.:teehee: The Iberian Peninsule is satisfied:roftl:

Yes but if you go on the last two years, he has done far more in France. One day when I can be bothered I will do a tally of all gigs.

And if you read back you will see that I said I would rather he did a gig in another country ie Eastern Europe or Scandinavia, maybe Spain or Portugal than two in France. So I wasn't only talking about the UK really but while on the subject I really don't know why he isn't doing more here if he can do two in France..

Yeah, if I was him I'd do more in the UK. That's where it seems most MFCers are from. :blink:

Hail, Saint Babs of the Iberian Peninsulae!:wub2:

Maybe Mika reads these lines of yours and he sees DA LIGHT!:biggrin2:

I think that's only because most of the French fans stick their own forum. :naughty:

We may be too scary?

Touchee!

But then again, if I was him I would also make him fall madly inlove with me and take me with him to all of his concerts so, the whole me = mika theory doesn't work out as suspected.

i read somewhere that "we are golden " is a bit like a pink floyd song and has a kids choir as well as that big choir.

But in one of the early vlog last year M showed his little cousin talking about make-up and hairstyle, not singing. :blink:

Yeah, if I was him I'd do more in the UK. That's where it seems most MFCers are from. :blink:

I guess it's as you say here on MFC, but I'm pretty sure he's got more fans in France than in the UK. Dunno know why I've got this feeling...check how many comments on the Youtube videos are from French fans.

well, if I was a record company I would get him to play everywhere but more gigs in the country he is most popular in. No use in going to countries where no one likes him. :bleh:

If, like every other act in creation, he had done a proper world tour from the outset, then we wouldn't even be discussing this.

The fact is he has been insular from the beginning. Only doing Europe, N.America/Canada as his basic gig pattern.

Okay for him, but when he's releasing the songs WORLDWIDE, and getting a WORLDWIDE fanbase, he has to be prepared to tour to those places too.

Funnily enough, people in these other countries would like the opportunity of seeing him too, after shelling out on his CDs!

If, like every other act in creation, he had done a proper world tour from the outset, then we wouldn't even be discussing this.

The fact is he has been insular from the beginning. Only doing Europe, N.America/Canada as his basic gig pattern.

Okay for him, but when he's releasing the songs WORLDWIDE, and getting a WORLDWIDE fanbase, he has to be prepared to tour to those places too.

Funnily enough, people in these other countries would like the opportunity of seeing him too, after shelling out on his CDs!

exactly!! i've been waiting for Mika since too long! as others fans who live, for example, in south america!, however there are other fans that have seen him like 3 or 4 times!!....it was obvious that Europe was the first stop, but let's hope that he visit us very soon!:wink2:

Yes, that's a very good point.

[/b]

exactly!! i've been waiting for Mika since too long! as others fans who live, for example, in south america!, however there are other fans that have seen him like 3 or 4 times!!....it was obvious that Europe was the first stop, but let's hope that he visit us very soon!:wink2:

I've been waiting for so long...

Buying tickets and queueing on...

But now, but now...

he's on his way...

:biggrin2:

My mind must really be going as I honestly don't remember stealing money, either from you or anybody else, to buy several tickets to the Parc des Princes and Beirut gigs :confused: .

What shocks me :shocked: is that some people on the MFC buy tickets by the dozen only to sell them on the Internet, for a profit.

Of my Beirut tickets, one was given to a Lebanese friend and two sold exactly the price I had paid for them.

I often buy tickets and give them away to friends, for the sheer pleasure of introducing them to good music. But then I am so close-fisted :wink2: !

Marie-Thérèse

Well that wasn't what you said before - you said you kept them and wanted to frame them:doh: I just fail to see how that should benefit anyone, not even Mika, it's not like his shows don't get sold out :blink: I haven't seen anyone one MFC sell tickets for a profit, I have bought several tickets from MFCers for the price they gave and I have even been given spare tickets sometimes - just like I have sold tickets for the price I gave or even given them away, that's not really unique for you :mf_rosetinted:

Same for me Kata. And I've never been aware of anyone from MFC buying loads of Mika tickets and selling them at a profit. It's never been spoken of on here.

I had a couple for Lily Allen earlier in the year and decided not to go and sold them on Ebay. I think I made about fifteen pounds. Am I a monster?

Well that wasn't what you said before - you said you kept them and wanted to frame them:doh: I just fail to see how that should benefit anyone, not even Mika, it's not like his shows don't get sold out :blink: I haven't seen anyone one MFC sell tickets for a profit, I have bought several tickets from MFCers for the price they gave and I have even been given spare tickets sometimes - just like I have sold tickets for the price I gave or even given them away, that's not really unique for you :mf_rosetinted:

Will I have a freebie?:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

:thumb_yello:

Besides it's a waste of money and some sort of mocking of those who don't even have a ticket to buy coz they can't even have a gig to go nearby...:blink:

There are other proper things to frame than tickets other people might need, IMO...

Same for me Kata. And I've never been aware of anyone from MFC buying loads of Mika tickets and selling them at a profit. It's never been spoken of on here.

I had a couple for Lily Allen earlier in the year and decided not to go and sold them on Ebay. I think I made about fifteen pounds. Am I a monster?

Nahhh, of course not, dear, coz they were Lilly Allen's, nevermind!:biggrin2:

Will I have a freebie?:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

Nah :teehee: I'm not rich enough to just hand tickets out on random to people I have never met, unfortunately :dunno: I'll sell them for the price I paid, that's the best I can offer here :teehee:

Nah :teehee: I'm not rich enough to just hand tickets out on random to people I have never met, unfortunately :dunno: I'll sell them for the price I paid, that's the best I can offer here :teehee:

Hah I understand, I was joking:teehee::aah:I'd do the same!

I'm really thankful for you doing that, at least you're not taking advantage!:bleh:

I'm really thankful for you doing that, at least you're not taking advantage!:bleh:

You're still getting a good deal with the seating arrangement and all, I was fairly fast on the buy button, you'll probably get a good spot if that thing works out as planned :naughty:

yes, thats good. I hate it when people want to make money out of concert tickets... everyone deserves good music for a reasonable amount of money.

I bought 1 ticket, just for myself...everyone else should just buy their own. And whenever I would buy more, or I'd give them away..or sell them for the same amount of money I bought them for :thumb_yello: