Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsterdam

Must be weird, you go out to get some groceries, and all of the sudden you see this big tent in your front yard.

Yeah right..

let him first answer the last ones we emailed him:mf_rosetinted:

I can't even remember what I asked the last time, but I do know I wanted to know it really bad.

:roftl:I even forgot about them!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Lookie here!

Mika wanted our logo on his site. :wub2:

http://www.mikasounds.com/community

:wub2:

Probably a stupid question, but don't forget to allow in the right hand lower corner!?:wink2:

I use Firefox and it's working, but it is still very, very slow!

Yes, everything else is running perfectly fine except mikasounds! :boxed:

Now the page had loaded for me and I tried on registering but it said: "You cannot submit the form at this time".

:boxed:

Sent a question, got one of those "we've got tons of questions already, but thanks for sending" replies.

What's the point of putting the link up again, if they aren't taking anymore questions?:blink:

Edited by RAK1

Sent a question, got one of those "we've got tons of questions already, but thanks for sending"

What's the point of putting the link up again, if they aren't taking anymore questions?:blink:

I don't know.

I think they should really sort out things properly on Mikasounds.

Some things aren't working like they should be.

have you updated it and installed the plugins and everything it asks to install?

Yes, yes yes, everything. It worked for me now but it won't let me register. :tears:

Now they're saying I have entered a non-valid email address. :hair:

Sent a question, got one of those "we've got tons of questions already, but thanks for sending"

i got that too :sneaky2:

and i really wanted to know.

i asked about the fingertips song and i asked him a reason why he likes lady gaga. :aah:

Yes, yes yes, everything. It worked for me now but it won't let me register. :tears:

You cannot submit the form at this time.

They're becoming really boring :naughty:

:sneaky2: Try later or tomorrow

i got that too :sneaky2:

and i really wanted to know.

i asked about the fingertips song and i asked him a reason why he likes lady gaga. :aah:

OH YEAH! THAT was one of the things I asked last time:doh:

Did anyone else have problems like I'm having with registering?:boxed:

Nope. For me everything went fine. I could even register as ''Linde'' instead with something stupid like xlindee or whatever:aah:

I think the site may have problems again. Really sucks though

I don't know.

I think they should really sort out things properly on Mikasounds.

Some things aren't working like they should be.

Send your concerns about Mikasounds to dcdeb - she's been in contact with the website developer, and will make a list of everything that needs to be fixed and send it to him. :thumb_yello:

OH YEAH! THAT was one of the things I asked last time:doh:

Nope. For me everything went fine. I could even register as ''Linde'' instead with something stupid like xlindee or whatever:aah:

I think the site may have problems again. Really sucks though

Well I just typed Keti... and it won't let me in! :naughty:

Send your concerns about Mikasounds to dcdeb - she's been in contact with the website developer, and will make a list of everything that needs to be fixed and send it to him. :thumb_yello:

Oh, that's what I'm going to do! :thumb_yello: Should I send her a PM or can I just post on her wall? (someone's been lazy about deleting their inbox) :bleh:

MS isn't working at 100% yet, is it?

Well, I closed the tab now, but yes, it was working at 100%. Everything was just fine the last time, but the registration still wasn't working for me! :dunno:

Did anyone else have problems like I'm having with registering?:boxed:

i can't login either. i write my mail address,passport then hit enter and it redirects me to the main page and says "login or register" again and again:taz:

i gave up trying:annoyed_h4h:

i can't login either. i write my mail address,passport then hit enter and it redirects me to the main page and says "login or register" again and again:taz:

I was having those problems with MySpace for some time! :lmfao:

And I gave up too... Will try tomorrow again :boxed:

No really, they suck. Who made the site, again? :naughty:

I'm sure they will be a few teething problems in the first few weeks, but once they get their heads round them, I'm sure it'll be good.

Try opening it from out of your mailbox. That may help, cause I have the exact same problem with the mgmtforum, and it only works when I open it from out of the confirmation email.

I'm sure they will be a few teething problems in the first few weeks, but once they get their heads round them, I'm sure it'll be good.

i think rose has said it perfectly!:biggrin2:

works in progress!