Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@DesignerBrands that's already done

9 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to DesignerBrands

@antiguaheat ha! Bastard!

10 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to antiguaheat

Who can guess where I'm off

I guessed Belgium.

Provided that he's already been to all of the touring countries so far, this was tht only one left.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

@DesignerBrands that's already done

9 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to DesignerBrands

(who said @mikasounds Hopefully writing a new album!!about 1 hour ago from web in reply to mikasounds )

@antiguaheat ha! Bastard!10 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to antiguaheat

(who said @mikasounds sti clinic? lol only kidding lolabout 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to mikasound)

But several people thought Brussels already. Of course I am thinking JAPAN??? JAPAN???:mf_rosetinted:

And first prizes go to

Rose and Netina wr the 1st They win these personalised hand chosen mini clogs Haha! Airport jewels! http://twitpic.com/5342g

1 minute ago from Tweetie

Edited by Blue Sky

I said Brussels yesterday, ha ha!

I'm waiting to see if he says he's coming back to London, as he'll have to start rehearsals soon, but if he doesn't, I'm going with maybe Lisbon or Zurich next, with possibly Dublin Friday.

I'm waiting to see if he says he's coming back to London, as he'll have to start rehearsals soon, but if he doesn't, I'm going with maybe Lisbon or Zurich next, with possibly Dublin Friday.

Well are you the Rose who wins the clogs:naughty:???

Oh I do hope you're right. He hasn't even mentioned Ireland since as to why there isn't a date and I'm taking it as a good sign...like there's some secret gig planned maybe:teehee::teehee::teehee:

Have u any tendencies to be psychic?! I hope so:aah:

Have to nip up the road to check my DMs, but I'm pretty sure it's me.

He actually said my name! That's a bonus in itself, after having being called every derivation of penguin for the last 2 years, LOL!!!

Have to nip up the road to check my DMs, but I'm pretty sure it's me.

He actually said my name! That's a bonus in itself, after having being called every derivation of penguin for the last 2 years, LOL!!!

Well done Rose!!:thumb_yello:

did you see it?!

I think im halusanating but there was a new vlog! I got to see it all the way through, and there was even a mention of it in mikasounds.com

then I wrote a comment on youtube, and refreshed the page (like an idiot) to see if it was posted, then it said the video is private! whaaa- it disapeared! FREAKY

its not anywhere no, but I got to see it- especially for my birthday (maybe its a sign)

the vlog was a minidoc on the show in LA and I saw some fella MFCrs there- it looked awesome, I hope its as great as the Paris show thats coming up- cause im gonna be there...

anyways, disapeared or not, its fun to hear from Mika so soon!

did you see it?!

I think im halusanating but there was a new vlog! I got to see it all the way through, and there was even a mention of it in mikasounds.com

then I wrote a comment on youtube, and refreshed the page (like an idiot) to see if it was posted, then it said the video is private! whaaa- it disapeared! FREAKY

its not anywhere no, but I got to see it- especially for my birthday (maybe its a sign)

the vlog was a minidoc on the show in LA and I saw some fella MFCrs there- it looked awesome, I hope its as great as the Paris show thats coming up- cause im gonna be there...

don't freak out.it happend to Alice too:naughty:

Ya think Rosie'???Lisbon??:blink:

Lost my hopes after the last Spanish article confirming he won't even make an acoustic gig in Spain....;(

did you see it?!

i hv experienced this before as well!!!!:shocked::boxed:

yet, i'm not sure if i was reli dreaming..... coz i rmb i'd watched a vblog while he hadn't posted it up yet. forgot which vblog it was, in fact in my impression, that vid seemed to hv disappeared:blink:

Let me tell you girls I'm shocked at these "yummy" and "dreams" comments!

Who's that Calvin Harris dude anyway? :biggrin2:

Come on, love, don't be such a blushing old maid :rolls_eyes: !

But you are right : who is he, height, weight, pics, s o, etc ? Then we can join the drooling gang or not.

So happy to read you :huglove: , you've been so discreet I thought you had left the country :emot-sad: !

I mean it too, I'm not always sarcastic :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3