Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I said Brussels yesterday, ha ha!

I'm waiting to see if he says he's coming back to London, as he'll have to start rehearsals soon, but if he doesn't, I'm going with maybe Lisbon or Zurich next, with possibly Dublin Friday.

Rehearsals ? For an acoustic gig ? Nah, he'll just have to get hold of a keyboard, a couple of not-so-cute-as-him guitar players, Cherisse, then jump on stage and look and sound delicious :drool::wub2::fangurl::swoon: ...

Cheers,

Id3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rehearsals ? For an acoustic gig ? Nah, he'll just have to get hold of a keyboard, a couple of not-so-cute-as-him guitar players, Cherisse, then jump on stage and look and sound delicious :drool::wub2::fangurl::swoon: ...

Cheers,

Id3

haha I love it:wub2: so wish I could go and see him :(

I haven't seen him in 2 years and that was at Oxegen!!

Come on, love, don't be such a blushing old maid :rolls_eyes: !

But you are right : who is he, height, weight, pics, s o, etc ? Then we can join the drooling gang or not.

So happy to read you :huglove: , you've been so discreet I thought you had left the country :emot-sad: !

I mean it too, I'm not always sarcastic :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Well, my dear, I had actually left the country lol. As for sarcasm, I think you must have missed the usertitle right above my avie ? :wink2:

haha I love it:wub2: so wish I could go and see him :(

I haven't seen him in 2 years and that was at Oxegen!!

Then, go, go, go :insane: !

Threaten your folks to take your own life if they don't lend you the money :devil: , highjack a fishing :boat: or a :plane: and if it doesn't work spread fat all over your body and swim across the Irish sea. But go !

TWO WHOLE YEARS ? And you have resisted the urge that long ? You are a tough cookie :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3

Threaten your folks to take your own life if they don't lend you the money :devil: , highjack a fishing :boat: or a :plane: and if it doesn't work spread fat all over your body and swim across the Irish sea. But go !

TWO WHOLE YEARS ? And you have resisted the urge that long ? You are a tough cookie :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3

Will we see you in London mysterious one?:teehee:

I still wanna see the Secret Gig vlog :emot-sad:

i hv experienced this before as well!!!!:shocked::boxed:

yet, i'm not sure if i was reli dreaming..... coz i rmb i'd watched a vblog while he hadn't posted it up yet. forgot which vblog it was, in fact in my impression, that vid seemed to hv disappeared:blink:

did you see it?!

I think im halusanating but there was a new vlog! I got to see it all the way through, and there was even a mention of it in mikasounds.com

then I wrote a comment on youtube, and refreshed the page (like an idiot) to see if it was posted, then it said the video is private! whaaa- it disapeared! FREAKY

its not anywhere no, but I got to see it- especially for my birthday (maybe its a sign)

the vlog was a minidoc on the show in LA and I saw some fella MFCrs there- it looked awesome, I hope its as great as the Paris show thats coming up- cause im gonna be there...

anyways, disapeared or not, its fun to hear from Mika so soon!

Is it the one with the stunned fan at the ice cream truck

and the naked broad on the bull as well? :sneaky2:

Edited by A. Clay

Cheers,

Id3

haha great ideas but as it happens I have to move back in with my parents that week coz I'll be unemployed from the end of this month :( damn recession...If Mika would just come to Dublin in the next 3 weeks all would be well...what are the odds?!:sneaky2:

Will we see you in London mysterious one?:teehee:

No, Federico :no: , Paris for me, the two gigs -I so love to rub it in, leading a dangerous life is thrillling !-.

On Friday my baby godson will get his first Mika fix... will be difficult for me to watch the stage, will probably keep my eyes on the boy all night long and enjoy the magic spreading on his face.

But my mum and hopefully my gran will be in London so you might meet and paint the venue red.

The Gevrey-Chambertin is still aging nicely in my cellar but don't wait too long or it might become gorgeous but very expensive vinegar...

Never call me 'mysterious one' again, that's a good adm : it makes me feel like blancmange :swoon: ...

Cheers,

Id3

No, Federico :no: , Paris for me, the two gigs -I so love to rub it in, leading a dangerous life is thrillling !-.

On Friday my baby godson will get his first Mika fix... will be difficult for me to watch the stage, will probably keep my eyes on the boy all night long and enjoy the magic spreading on his face.

But my mum and hopefully my gran will be in London so you might meet and paint the venue red.

The Gevrey-Chambertin is still aging nicely in my cellar but don't wait too long or it might become gorgeous but very expensive vinegar...

Never call me 'mysterious one' again, that's a good adm : it makes me feel like blancmange :swoon: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Ohh fabby!

Im sure there will be lots of red painting going on :aah:

Expensive vinegar:naughty::roftl: superb

haha great ideas but as it happens I have to move back in with my parents that week coz I'll be unemployed from the end of this month :( damn recession...If Mika would just come to Dublin in the next 3 weeks all would be well...what are the odds?!:sneaky2:

Emotional blackmail even easier then :devil: ... Go, go, go !

Cheers,

Id3

Ohh fabby!

Im sure there will be lots of red painting going on :aah:

Expensive vinegar:naughty::roftl: superb

You snob ! I bet you bathe in champagne when you feel a bit under the weather :swoon: ...

Beware of my gran. She will paint the venue scarlet :devil: .

Cheers,

Id3

Emotional blackmail even easier then :devil: ... Go, go, go !

Cheers,

Id3

Am I blackmailing Mika or my parents?! I think I must have poor Mika driven daft on twitter with my please come to Ireland messages...oh well, he needs to be pushed in the right direction:naughty: the direction being Ireland:roftl:

Am I blackmailing Mika or my parents?! I think I must have poor Mika driven daft on twitter with my please come to Ireland messages...oh well, he needs to be pushed in the right direction:naughty: the direction being Ireland:roftl:

Better blackmail your folks... Mica is a hard nut to crack...

Cheers,

Id3

Better blackmail your folks... Mica is a hard nut to crack...

Cheers,

Id3

hmmmm I'll try but I also have to blackmail them for money for my friends hen party/wedding AND of course for the ep...money money money :(

I did the lotto today so here's hoping:thumb_yello:

I wish I were your baby godson Freddiesdouble, I can't wait till I get my first Mika fix either; I mean live, because what he does to me through video dvds, and cds is already a fix,so I wonder what state I would be in with a live fix! I would probably be flying into space like Mika in the "Happy ending" beautiful video!

I wish I were your baby godson Freddiesdouble, I can't wait till I get my first Mika fix either; I mean live, because what he does to me through video dvds, and cds is already a fix,so I wonder what state I would be in with a live fix! I would probably be flying into space like Mika in the "Happy ending" beautiful video!

After your live experience you'll gladly throw the dvds into the bin :wink2: