Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I said Brussels yesterday, ha ha!

I'm waiting to see if he says he's coming back to London, as he'll have to start rehearsals soon, but if he doesn't, I'm going with maybe Lisbon or Zurich next, with possibly Dublin Friday.

Brussels, right...:biggrin2:

picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=2862

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I were your baby godson Freddiesdouble, I can't wait till I get my first Mika fix either; I mean live, because what he does to me through video dvds, and cds is already a fix,so I wonder what state I would be in with a live fix! I would probably be flying into space like Mika in the "Happy ending" beautiful video!

I think that you got the godson story mixed up; It was ID3 and not Freddie who mentioned the baby godson :naughty::thumb_yello:

No, Federico :no: , Paris for me, the two gigs -I so love to rub it in, leading a dangerous life is thrillling !-.

On Friday my baby godson will get his first Mika fix... will be difficult for me to watch the stage, will probably keep my eyes on the boy all night long and enjoy the magic spreading on his face.

But my mum and hopefully my gran will be in London so you might meet and paint the venue red.

The Gevrey-Chambertin is still aging nicely in my cellar but don't wait too long or it might become gorgeous but very expensive vinegar...

Never call me 'mysterious one' again, that's a good adm : it makes me feel like blancmange :swoon: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Can I just say, that I find it hilarious how you keep referring to Freddie as Federico :roftl::roftl:. It makes me smile every time I read it

Ohh fabby!

Im sure there will be lots of red painting going on :aah:

Expensive vinegar:naughty::roftl: superb

And you know, I think that you two have some sort of love-hate-love relationship going on here....Will be interesting when you finally meet :lmao:

did you see it?!

I think im halusanating but there was a new vlog! I got to see it all the way through, and there was even a mention of it in mikasounds.com

then I wrote a comment on youtube, and refreshed the page (like an idiot) to see if it was posted, then it said the video is private! whaaa- it disapeared! FREAKY

its not anywhere no, but I got to see it- especially for my birthday (maybe its a sign)

the vlog was a minidoc on the show in LA and I saw some fella MFCrs there- it looked awesome, I hope its as great as the Paris show thats coming up- cause im gonna be there...

anyways, disapeared or not, its fun to hear from Mika so soon!

You're not dreaming! The video was on Mikasounds this morning, #31. I watched it twice and when I came back this evening it has disapeared :dunno:

Mika was petting Ella and talking about someone coming from London to LA for him :roll1:

And you know, I think that you two have some sort of love-hate-love relationship going on here....Will be interesting when you finally meet :lmao:

Very. For everyone else it will probably look like FD is talking to the air in front of him.

You're not dreaming! The video was on Mikasounds this morning, #31. I watched it twice and when I came back this evening it has disapeared

Mika was petting Ella and talking about someone coming from London to LA for him

Wow that's Sara! :shocked:

When's he going to put up this bloody video!!

Second time he's mentioned it!

Sara how you feeling? :das:

Oh shoot!! I need to watch that damn videooooooooooo! :roftl: He really seemed impressed with that, didn't he? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Dammit he's so sweet :wub2:

Oh shoot!! I need to watch that damn videooooooooooo! :roftl: He really seemed impressed with that, didn't he? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Dammit he's so sweet :wub2:

Well as long as he realises a lot of MFCers would do that if they had the cash. I'm not sure he does though.

I said Brussels yesterday, ha ha!

I'm waiting to see if he says he's coming back to London, as he'll have to start rehearsals soon, but if he doesn't, I'm going with maybe Lisbon or Zurich next, with possibly Dublin Friday.

Do you know what. I don't care much. I am losing the will to live with all of this jetting around.

Well as long as he realises a lot of MFCers would do that if they had the cash. I'm not sure he does though.

Realises that many of us would travel if we could or doesn't understand that we don't have have the money?:wink2:

Do you know what. I don't care much. I am losing the will to live with all of this jetting around.

I'm just happy I don't have to travel around like that...wouldn't be good for my digestion and imagine the jet law!:naughty:

If he hasn't figured it out by now, he never will!!!

A lot of MFCers do travel to see him - your bank balance just dictates how far you can go, not whether you're prepared to do all you can to get to see him.

I think people were restricted from going to the secret gig for many reasons, not just the cash. London > LA was extenuating circumstances with the ridiculously short notice. A week before no one even imagined him playing a gig anywhere, muchless LA.

I think he understands how difficult it is and that's why he was so impressed that anyone did it.

A lot of MFCers do travel to see him - your bank balance just dictates how far you can go, not whether you're prepared to do all you can to get to see him.

I think people were restricted from going to the secret gig for many reasons, not just the cash. London > LA was extenuating circumstances with the ridiculously short notice. A week before no one even imagined him playing a gig anywhere, muchless LA.

I think he understands how difficult it is and that's why he was so impressed that anyone did it.

I think he's flattered that people will do this for him. Not sure if that's the same as impressed.

And you're right there are many reasons. I had the cash, but wasn't prepared to spend a chunk of my savings on one Mika gig. I also would have had a potential problem getting the time off.

Yes, I have just talked myself around. I am not so much of a fan to spend that kind of money or put myself out to that extent.

In fact I am wondering right now if I am fan enough to do what I have committed myself to doing over the next few weeks.

I think he's flattered that people will do this for him. Not sure if that's the same as impressed.

Yeah, I don't disagree with you. I'm not inside his head so I don't know what he thinks of it actually, but he did say that he doesn't take it lightly so - however you want to interpret that - that's what I mean.