Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

No really! his cameraskills have improved! I love his focus pullings! :teehee:

ooh and I loved to see that jumping crowd with a jumping Mika! :wub2:

Yeah, there won't be any of that with the seated venues :naughty: or at least we hope so:sneaky2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that vlog is so cute, really.

love the very last seconds, with the stage curtain and ppl peeping from it.

great cameraman :naughty:

:wub2:

He certainly is:wub2:

Lord I can't wait 'til 8th June!!!

:lmao:

No, I'm pretty sure Papa P was indeed involved in Mika's conception. Can't say for sure, I wasn't there. :naughty:

But M himself says that he comes from a very matriarchal family, so I think it's indeed Mama P who rules the roost. :wink2:

OMG - Love this!!! :roftl:

http://twitpic.com/55bv5

So that the father would only be a sperm donor and a breadwinner ? Hopefully not or the children would be badly screwed up !

Marie-Thérèse

So that the father would only be a sperm donor and a breadwinner ? Hopefully not or the children would be badly screwed up !

Marie-Thérèse

And I think you should just leave it there now guys, before you get into this any deeper!

The new vlog is wonderful. I love the little Mika song!

This is the Mika song

It isn't very long

We love you Mika!

I like Yasmines new hairdo, it's very nice.

And Cherisse, Dan, and the guitarist in the hallway dancing around, loved that:blush-anim-cl:

I think that's more accurate. I think he was tired of staring at studio walls, wanted to feel a little fan love, so he arranged this gig. He's also been working his behind off on these songs, so I think he was eager to see how they worked live. And, I think it was also likely a test for some things to decide what will work on this upcoming tour. :wub2:

Maybe the seagulls didn’t give much of a feedback?:naughty:

No, seriously I agree with you and this was a great opportunity for him to be noticed in Los Angeles!:thumb_yello:

Ooooooh, I love the new vlog!! So cute. I love how he is so worried about people actually turning up, and how on earth can he think that nobody will be there waiting for the tickets?! It just shows how removed Mika is from reality when it comes to realising that people love him.

I also love that I can spot really good face shots of some mfc'ers (Charlie?? What's up, you are hogging the camera hahah!:roftl:) and that it captures the vibe quite well.

Mind you, it was as lot crazier down on the floor where we were than what it looks like from that angle (IMO), as you can see from my Love Today vid:

Anyway, I absolutely loved it :wub2:. Despite the fact that he called me 'morally declining' :sneaky2::crybaby:

Yes, HA HA! If only I had a speaking part in this, I could have renewed my SAG! Maybe next time. LOL!! It's too fun watching this VLOG...I love finding all the MFCers. I'm glad I didn't notice the camera on me.....I would have felt stalked. :biggrin2:

LA, secret gig, a bit of Ella, a bit of yasmin, ice cream, perez, the strip girl, mika singing, a lotta MFCrs around (lol), charlotte christy major face plan, too bad u can't see it dear laura...;(

Anyway, I absolutely loved it :wub2:. Despite the fact that he called me 'morally declining' :sneaky2::crybaby:

When did he say that?

In the vlog the only thing I can hear is:

"London to Los Angeles at the drop of a hat, that’s decadent!":teehee:

And he says it with a voice that is expressing a mix of admiration and fascination!

It’s lovely.:wub2:

And as I said before, he if anybody would know what it takes to fly in from London!:wink2:

Yes, HA HA! If only I had a speaking part in this, I could have renewed my SAG! Maybe next time. LOL!! It's too fun watching this VLOG...I love finding all the MFCers. I'm glad I didn't notice the camera on me.....I would have felt stalked. :biggrin2:

Yes, quite a weird feeling that!:naughty:

You're in it sooo much! Lucky you! :punk::lol3:

Aww...nostalgia...:wub2: