Mika a bid Jacko fan: The Sun

dcdeb

Yes I think his conversation with Perez yesterday about a secret gig was a bit of (not so?) subtle manipulation. Ironic that these secret gigs are obviously meant to draw as much attention as possible. Otherwise what's the point? Just to annoy the 99.9% of fans who can't get there without warning?

Yeah what is the purpose of it? To keep us titillated? In fact it pisses me off more than anything.

Yes I think they only did that so that most people keep their heads up for upcoming real gigs and keep giving him attention. Though I think it's pretty bad if someone takes it seriously, it can be frustrating.. I think it'd be better not to say anything about it, if they're doing a secret gig or not, because people can take it seriously and even not taking it seriously it's really annoying because it's making fun of the dates and gigs we're all waiting for... I'm so tired of being teased.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2370369.ece

WE haven’t seen much of camp pop gent MIKA lately.

That’s because he has been in the US working on the follow-up to multimillion-selling debut album Life In Cartoon Motion.

And lunching with GIRLS ALOUD’s CHERYL COLE in LA.

But Mika has also been caught up in the Jackomania sweeping the globe.

The Grace Kelly singer plans to bid for MICHAEL JACKSON’s iconic diamanté gloves and his Zoltar The Fortune Teller fairground machine in the Neverland auction, starting on April 22.

He’ll need to dig deep in his pockets to get those gloves, one of the most prized items in the auction.

:naughty:

Thank you for posting..!

I think it'd be better not to say anything about it, if they're doing a secret gig or not, because people can take it seriously and even not taking it seriously it's really annoying because it's making fun of the dates and gigs we're all waiting for... I'm so tired of being teased.

Well something has to be said about it because it's not truly secret.

I don't really get the whole secret gig thing but he's done them before and he's obviously doing them now since he said that was part of the reason he was using Twitter.

Well something has to be said about it because it's not truly secret.

I don't really get the whole secret gig thing but he's done them before and he's obviously doing them now since he said that was part of the reason he was using Twitter.

Well and by what he played along with Perez, what's the intention of that? To say that he's planning to do secret gigs, or?... It's a bit confusing:naughty: And yeah once said in the internet nothing's secret...

he never ever abuses the media.

I don't think he is of much interest to them, anyway)

Never abuses the media ? I love a person with a good sense of humour :wub2: !

He even gets help from his friends in doing so : don't you remember the hoax about Adele having a very private boyfriend, first name Michael ? That's what, in Mica's lingo, I would call a cautionary pretended affair :wink2: .

Second quote... having a sense of humour is good, but here too much of a good thing I am afraid :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

Yes I think they only did that so that most people keep their heads up for upcoming real gigs and keep giving him attention. Though I think it's pretty bad if someone takes it seriously, it can be frustrating.. I think it'd be better not to say anything about it, if they're doing a secret gig or not, because people can take it seriously and even not taking it seriously it's really annoying because it's making fun of the dates and gigs we're all waiting for... I'm so tired of being teased.

If you find it annoying, love, maybe you should consider finding yourself another musician to be fan of :naughty: ?

But if you like him enough to want him happy :wub2: , just put up with it as he loves being the centre of attention and manipulating people.

After all the man's a Leo :wink2: , a kind of big cat, can you imagine a cat not playing with a mouse before eating -or not eating- it :shocked: ?

Cheers,

Id3

If you find it annoying, love, maybe you should consider finding yourself another musician to be fan of :naughty: ?

But if you like him enough to want him happy :wub2: , just put up with it as he loves being the centre of attention and manipulating people.

After all the man's a Leo :wink2: , a kind of big cat, can you imagine a cat not playing with a mouse before eating -or not eating- it :shocked: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Err, I've never been a fan of anyone, and I like him far too much to give up just because he's a teaser. I like that in him, but sometimes it gets on my nerves without intention.. I could give up though, it would be no difference in his world. But I decide not to do so because as much as it gets on my nerves, I know it's one of his characteristics and everyone has something that we may not like so much! And yeah no matter if I want or don't, I always put up with him, and I don't even have to, it's not like I'm related to him or a friend of his, it doesn't matter wether I like somethings in him or not, he won't change, and I like that too.

Of course I like to see him happy, and that's the way he just is.

Hah good point!:naughty:

Err, I've never been a fan of anyone, and I like him far too much to give up just because he's a teaser. I like that in him, but sometimes it gets on my nerves without intention.. I could give up though, it would be no difference in his world. But I decide not to do so because as much as it gets on my nerves, I know it's one of his characteristics and everyone has something that we may not like so much! And yeah no matter if I want or don't, I always put up with him, and I don't even have to, it's not like I'm related to him or a friend of his, it doesn't matter wether I like somethings in him or not, he won't change, and I like that too.

Of course I like to see him happy, and that's the way he just is.

Hah good point!:naughty:

Oh but it would : if people gave up because not matter how wickedly talented he is they are fed up with being manipulated, it would mean less success, less people going to his gigs or buying his records, less money and less adoration -and he luuuuuves being an icon.

So good thing for him his fans are more tolerant than he is respectful :wink2: .

Oh but it would : if people gave up because not matter how wickedly talented he is they are fed up with being manipulated, it would mean less success, less people going to his gigs or buying his records, less money and less adoration -and he luuuuuves being an icon.

So good thing for him his fans are more tolerant than he is respectful :wink2: .

Yeah but luckily I think I'd be the only one to do such a foolish thing as giving up just because I don't agree with some of the things he does:naughty:

Well I think he's pretty respectful towards his fans...:bleh: We can say we're very lucky!

And we are not likely to give up on him because of his wicked talent and because, no matter how horripilating Mika can be :mad: , Mica P. is a good man :wub2: ...

Marie-Andrée

Marie-Thérèse

Cheers,

Id3

I agree with you. I think it's a way of getting some attention without doing someting stupid or outrageous like a lot of celebs do. I think he has realised that he , maybe, needs to play the media a bit. The main thing is, we want him to sell millions and millions of albums and a bit of attention will probably help.

But that said, I hope he gets some real publicity with things like TV appearances, to help sell his albums and publicise his gigs.

I agree with you. I think it's a way of getting some attention without doing someting stupid or outrageous like a lot of celebs do. I think he has realised that he , maybe, needs to play the media a bit. The main thing is, we want him to sell millions and millions of albums and a bit of attention will probably help.

But that said, I hope he gets some real publicity with things like TV appearances, to help sell his albums and publicise his gigs.

Very unlikely to happen now : every tiniest single step is thought over before being taken. That some of them may be thought unwise or badly received is another matter.

No more hope of getting a big, fat, juicy blunder like 'downloading music is OK, after all they are the people who will come to our shows' ; I am not sure of the quote but Mica mentioned it at the Beirut press conference as one of the most embarrassing moments he had experienced :blush-anim-cl: because the manager of his record company was present :naughty: .

As for realising that he needs to play the media -a lot, not a bit-, it probably happened when he was still being breastfed :wink2: !

Marie-Thérèse

Not that I´m saying that the rumour of Mika getting the Jacko gloves is true, but how would that be strange, considering that he´s taken to the stage in ensembles like the Paris PDP jacket? :naughty:

Not very different to the Jacko gloves in my opinion, to be honest.

Not that I´m saying that the rumour of Mika getting the Jacko gloves is true, but how would that be strange, considering that he´s taken to the stage in ensembles like the Paris PDP jacket? :naughty:

Not very different to the Jacko gloves in my opinion, to be honest.

:lmfao::lmao: Yes!

These gloves are similar to gloves of workers, such, with rubber pimples... At least, in a photo..)))) Oh...hehehe! I criticize Mika's choice....:shocked: For the first time.... Probably, because to me has bothered to come across at each corner on shops "Second Hand "

I expected, Mika will choose any sculpture. Besides, probably, He simply wishes to have "The Thing From Michael Jackson" ....Recognized thing....

I Hope, He will not hide the finest fingers...:sneaky2:

I want auction from Mika....

Never abuses the media ? I love a person with a good sense of humour :wub2: !

He even gets help from his friends in doing so : don't you remember the hoax about Adele having a very private boyfriend, first name Michael ? That's what, in Mica's lingo, I would call a cautionary pretended affair :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

:blink:

No, I don'r remember that..But it's USE and NOT ABUSE, anyway:sneaky2:

and I don't think anybody believed it ...:naughty:

Also, during interviews he sometimes throws a bit of meat to the media to chew on but these are silly stories. I am abolutely sure he is only doing it because this way he can control what is being talked about him.

Our boy is a clever one indeed.:wub2: