• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm gonna quote myself now as well :naughty: Guess it still wouldn't be Mica on here, as this is supposed to be a forum about the man as an artist :blink:

Anyway which colour lunch box did he have back then? :mf_rosetinted:

blue, it had dumbo the elephant on it and his drink bottle was a cool big kids black one that his older sister would continually swap, so he used a pink one and had some of cinderellas little animal friends on it. this is how he developed his fondess for conderella's animal friends, becasue he was mocked for his drink bottle and he and the drink bottle grew strong together :wub2:

blue, it had dumbo the elephant on it and his drink bottle was a cool big kids black one that his older sister would continually swap, so he used a pink one and had some of cinderellas little animal friends on it. this is how he developed his fondess for conderella's animal friends, becasue he was mocked for his drink bottle and he and the drink bottle grew strong together :wub2:

Amazing how much info I have missed out on :shocked: This explains a hell of a lot :mf_rosetinted:

i know :mf_rosetinted: you're seriously behind the times.

I must have accidently paid attention to my work for a few seconds at some point :boxed: Don't worry, will never happen again :mf_rosetinted:

I must have accidently paid attention to my work for a few seconds at some point :boxed: Don't worry, will never happen again :mf_rosetinted:

oh *tuts* paying attention to work?! things are definately getting slack. we need new music from mika to get Katas attention back on things that are important.

now, where was i.. :hypo:

*twitches*

*refreshes MFC, .youtube.com/mikasoundsblog, Perezhilton.com,mikasounds.com and twitter.com/mikasounds 50 times*

it was blue. :sneaky2: don't you EVER read back over old interveiws?

:blink:

I am behind the times..

Amazing how much info I have missed out on :shocked: This explains a hell of a lot :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, me, too:naughty:

he is such a teaser :cool:

oh *tuts* paying attention to work?! things are definately getting slack. we need new music from mika to get Katas attention back on things that are important.

now, where was i.. :hypo:

*twitches*

*refreshes MFC, .youtube.com/mikasoundsblog, Perezhilton.com,mikasounds.com and twitter.com/mikasounds 50 times*

I'll just wait for the newsletter.... had one since 2007 :mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

I am behind the times..

yeah, me, too:naughty:

he is such a teaser :cool:

when people talk about what i just said they usually refer to it with a interesting word.. one that starts with the letter 's' and ends with 'arcasm' . or sometimes they even push it to the point where they say i have a bad sense of humor. :sneaky2: i don't know about you, but its dark outside.

I'll just wait for the newsletter.... had one since 2007 :mf_rosetinted:

pffft newsletter.

I'm FIRST ON THE SCENE. always and never.

*continues refereshing*

Just for the record and because I’m getting tired of reading it, it’s MIKA or Mika not Mica. PLEASE!:wink2:

Are you saying that you are only obsessed by the musician -Mika- and not the man -Mica- :wink2: ?

Although you have a point here :thumb_yello: , as he is not really Mica, his real ID being Michael.

All the more reason to like 'Mica', it's a kind of twilight zone name, Mika is an artist, Michael H. Penniman is a man, and Mica is a dream come true :wub2: .

And if reading his name mispelled is the most annoying thing that have happened to you when browsing this forum, you've led a very sheltered life... lucky you :roftl: !

Cheers,

Id3

Are you saying that you are only obsessed by the musician -Mika- and not the man -Mica- :wink2: ?

Although you have a point here :thumb_yello: , as he is not really Mica, his real ID being Michael.

All the more reason to like 'Mica', it's a kind of twilight zone name, Mika is an artist, Michael H. Penniman is a man, and Mica is a dream come true :wub2: .

And if reading his name mispelled is the most annoying thing that have happened to you when browsing this forum, you've led a very sheltered life... lucky you :roftl: !

Cheers,

Id3

No, it is annoying.

i am completely lost.

ID3, i officially declare you the most confusing people on MFC. freddie gets the close second. :naughty:

This is so unexpected :blush-anim-cl: ! I thank my friends and family :wub2: , they are my mafia, without them I would never have...

Seriously, Federico, she was joking, you are the first :thumb_yello: ! I gladly hand my prize over to you :bow: .

And don't go to Brazil, their plastic surgeons are very competent but I've heard it hurts :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Cheers,

Id3

:lmao::lmao:

You can not be serious!

But thanks for the good laugh anyway!:cheers:

Your so right there Mr Freddie Sir , you really are insane

:lmfao:

*shakes head*

If you find something out, please tell me (and the rest of the MFC ):thumb_yello::naughty:

*shrugs*

Don't ask me what's going on...

aren't sex change operations terribly expensive? What a waste of money when you're gonna change back again... the money could be spent on flights to LA

He/she could just change from male to female clothes a la Bono et al in One...

I'm so glad, deek is back (or some kind of deek, just weirder...) :thumb_yello:

seems to be a bit of deek and a bit of jackiexx or whatever that other one was :blink: might be part of a troll-breeding programme :blink:

:lmao::lmao:

You can not be serious!

But thanks for the good laugh anyway!:cheers:

I am always serious, it just doesn't always show... I wonder what is more hurtful, when you are serious and people say 'Good one !' or when you tell a good joke and they don't laugh :confused: ?

Thanks for the beer but I only drink wine :drinks_wine: . Still it was a lovely thought.

Hopefully we'll get drunk together on the vintage Burgundy I'll bring over from France at one of the upcoming gigs.

Cheers,

Id3

Aren't you here more describing envy rather than jealousy which is wanting to keep for yourself what -or whom- you have while envy is wanting what your neighbours have ?

Have you checked up yet ? No pressure, aiming at world domination must keep one pretty busy :naughty: .

And remember, don't use the Larousse, those went out in the fifties :wink2: -no, not the 1850s, the 1950s :shocked: !

Read your post again and am not sure I agree with what you said about Perez being a very busy man, drowned in emails -he wishes ! and thus likely to make some blunders at times :no: .

I think that, being a public figure, he should be even more careful than a simple John D.

Cheers,

Id3