Ticket Details For Wednesday's Los Angeles Show!

PerezHilton

Yeah we want somewhere only reachable by foot.. or maybe donkey or something :thumb_yello: I do vote for Llandudno actually..if anyones taking votes :naughty:

Sheep, Kata. In Wales it's just sheep. Soft and woolly so you wouldn't get saddle sore!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheep, Kata. In Wales it's just sheep. Soft and woolly so you wouldn't get saddle sore!

BAH! I didn't make that post :roftl: sounds comfy though, I vote for Lumbago eh... Lambada...nope needs more consonants :blink: Lllhrmbrgh? :mf_rosetinted:

Its Jennie :naughty: but yeah I know... Sheep are hard to ride though. doesn't mean the donkeys have to be from Wales. My route would be coming via Weston Super Mare.... Grab a donkey and carry on up through Wales..got it all planned out :wink2:

I know it's not "topic-related", but does anyone know for sure when the new album will be out? Is it really only this autumn? Thanks

Mika hasn't announced the album release date officially yet, but Perez

Hilton said "fall" in his one post, so I think it's looking like September-ish

2009 now. As if we can wait that long... :wink2:

I kinda expected a bit of a surge in joining up... especially from the LA area...

Oh sure, and why not? The idea is for Mika's fan base to grow, and it makes

sense that if he's doing a show in LA, those fans are going to come

out of hiding and become more visible -- why not here, at MikaFanClub.com?

:thumb_yello:

(PS: hope it will be this smooth for the European gigs as well, though I stand no chance of getting a plane ticket in time without knowing if I will get admission to the show )

Oh and just for the record, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to be realistic - if there's a location that 500 MFCers can access within a couple of hours, then there will be 450 very disappointed MFCers without tickets :emot-sad:

Yeah, we don't know anything about what's going to happen in the UK

or Europe yet, but clearly the system will have to be a little different.

Anyway it's all conjecture, and if all else fails there will still be a 'proper' tour at some point so I am not stressing over if buts and maybes.

That's a really great attitude to have! Because it is all speculation at

this point. We don't know when or where any future surprise gigs are

going to happen, so there's no sense in borrowing trouble, and worrying

that everything will go wrong. Yet. :naughty:

BAH! I didn't make that post :roftl: sounds comfy though, I vote for Lumbago eh... Lambada...nope needs more consonants :blink: Lllhrmbrgh? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: oops! *goes back to look...*

But it was the kind of post you WOULD make which I why I...oh whatever :roftl:

Edit: sorry jennie!! lol

Edited by Gatagordinha
my stoopidity

insert relevant parts of Deb's multiquote post here

I know it's all speculation and that we don't know anything, but with the short notice for this LA gig, it's best to be prepared and packed to go, so it's hard not to do a lot of speculation and the worrying that comes along with it :blink: Although I really love the concept of these secret shows, I think it's hard to make it work. I'd be totally bummed if I decided not to go to this or that gig and then found out it was the only one of that kind in Europe and the rest will be stadium sized concert for instance :boxed: And I can't be the only one with that "fear", so I think if anything is announced in Europe the same way as the LA one was, then the majority of the people here will do whatever they can to get there, myself included of course :boxed:

Im in school with my eyes watering up because the show is only a day away and im in the other side of the country.

to everyone that is going: PLEASE PLEASE take TONS of videos and pictures please!!! especially videos

have fun. and tell mika greyceli penniman loves him more than anything.

<3

This is so cool! :biggrin2:

Although I'm on the other side of the world :roftl: but I'm so excited for all the people that can go, and I can't wait to get reports :boing: Also the 50 exclusive MFC-tickets .. So great!

Thanks Mika (and Perez of course!) :biggrin2:

I know it's all speculation and that we don't know anything, but with the short notice for this LA gig, it's best to be prepared and packed to go, so it's hard not to do a lot of speculation and the worrying that comes along with it :blink: Although I really love the concept of these secret shows, I think it's hard to make it work. I'd be totally bummed if I decided not to go to this or that gig and then found out it was the only one of that kind in Europe and the rest will be stadium sized concert for instance :boxed: And I can't be the only one with that "fear", so I think if anything is announced in Europe the same way as the LA one was, then the majority of the people here will do whatever they can to get there, myself included of course :boxed:

Yeah, I know you're right Kata. We need to worry some about it, so that

we can try to plan for what might happen, and maybe avoid some of

the worst pitfalls. I just don't want everyone to panic and think that

whatever shows happen in UK and Europe will be set up the same way -- I

don't think they *can* be, because then for sure we'll have disaster. The

thing is we just don't know yet -- I guess we'll see how tonight and

tomorrow go, and then work from there...

Yeah, I know you're right Kata. We need to worry some about it, so that

we can try to plan for what might happen, and maybe avoid some of

the worst pitfalls. I just don't want everyone to panic and think that

whatever shows happen in UK and Europe will be set up the same way -- I

don't think they *can* be, because then for sure we'll have disaster. The

thing is we just don't know yet -- I guess we'll see how tonight and

tomorrow go, and then work from there...

I'm glad I don't have to worry about the secret gig ordeal since I live in the middle of nowhere. :roftl: It'd be nice to go to one someday though but location seems to be an issue. :naughty:

Are you serious about being able to go to the show? Send us your email if you think

you can make it, and we'll see if we can work something out -- I'm waiting

for an email back from Mika's team on this subject. :)

omg omg omg who do i send it to? Is that really possible? That just made my morning!! well ok maybe my recent life!

:mf_lustslow::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

yea on Tuesdays have a class i can't miss in order to graduate until 5:30 and can't teleport myself to LA in 20 min :( although that'd be a totally awesome skill to have

omg omg omg who do i send it to? Is that really possible? That just made my morning!! well ok maybe my recent life!

:mf_lustslow::roftl:

yea on Tuesdays have a class i can't miss in order to graduate until 5:30 and can't teleport myself to LA in 20 min :( although that'd be a totally awesome skill to have

Quite a fan club you have entered huh?:punk:

This is what I mean with all the helpful people!:thumb_yello: