Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

Hey everyone -

I didn't know where exactly to post my pictures from the ice cream thing tonight, so I posted them in the "MFC members! Tickets to Surprise LA Gig 4/15/09!" thread.

Here's a video I took:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuswJTGjmqQ

I like the person who says Mika "has a cool watch". I knew I recognized that watch from somwhere. :naughty:

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone -

I didn't know where exactly to post my pictures from the ice cream thing tonight, so I posted them in the "MFC members! Tickets to Surprise LA Gig 4/15/09!" thread.

Here's a video I took:

Nice vid, thanks! Heard someone say "get there early" FFS. How early will the MFCers have to be, then???

It is fastest to post the photos on photobucket or flickr and link them here, it usually takes too long for the pics to come up on here otherwise.

It is fastest to post the photos on photobucket or flickr and link them here, it usually takes too long for the pics to come up on here otherwise.

Don't have a flickr, don't have a twitter, nothing. I'm not really into the whole internet/microblogging thing... sorry about posting the pictures. This is the only way I know how to do it and I figured you guys would rather see them posted here than not at all.

Hey everyone -

Here's a video I took:

Thanks so much for posting! Great to see all these little bits and pieces,

almost makes me feel like I was there! Almost! :naughty:

Don't have a flickr, don't have a twitter, nothing. I'm not really into the whole internet/microblogging thing... sorry about posting the pictures. This is the only way I know how to do it and I figured you guys would rather see them posted here than not at all.

thank you for posting your goodies. Did you get ice cream? pet Ella?

Well that sucked. :thumbdown:

Aww...:sorry: that you were disappointed. Trying to put myself in your shoes and thinking that it would've been frustrating to see everyone else chat with him.

Thanks for the vid. Love the way that Perez grins...it's as if he has never had his pic taken before:roftl:

Apart from wishing that I was in LA I also wish that I was even in the same time zone:roftl:

However, it is fantastic to have some real news again...and pics.:thumb_yello: Thank you so much everyone.

Yes, disapointing indeed for the MFCers but I guess that when this gig was first talked about we didn't know that Mika would even be present at the handing out of the wristbands so that in itself was a bonus. But it is easy to let expectations run away with us. And also, annoying when other people got to speak to him. But obviously, the getting on the wristbands was the most important thing and the fact that 50 were allocated to MFC is, in my opinion, brilliant. I am sure the mods/admin have been absolutly run off their feet:shocked:

Oh, nooo!

Of course we loved the pics and are most grateful that u posted it, lovempls!!!

Thank you!:wink2::thumb_yello:

Did you get ice cream? pet Ella?

Because MFC-ers didn't stand in line, I only got ice cream because someone who did stand in line offered me his :bleh:

I thought I saw Ella! But then I convinced myself I had just imagined her because no one else said anything :naughty:

Yes, disapointing indeed for the MFCers but I guess that when this gig was first talked about we didn't know that Mika would even be present at the handing out of the wristbands so that in itself was a bonus. But it is easy to let expectations run away with us. And also, annoying when other people got to speak to him. But obviously, the getting on the wristbands was the most important thing and the fact that 50 were allocated to MFC is, in my opinion, brilliant. I am sure the mods/admin have been absolutly run off their feet:shocked:

Amen! :thumb_yello:

Especially because a lot of MFC-ers have met him before, and those who got to talk quickly with him today probably haven't.