REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

I think its because you weren't feeling well plus all the excitement and tiredness.

You just need to calm down, relax, sleep and rest and you'll be better very soon!

Take care! :huglove:

I don't know how to handle excitement :naughty:

Plus I miss him soooo much :thumbdown: (hence the tears earlier)

I'm a wreck :rolls_eyes:

I feel a bit better now though.

I don't know how to handle excitement :naughty:

Plus I miss him soooo much :thumbdown: (hence the tears earlier)

I'm a wreck :rolls_eyes:

I feel a bit better now though.

i know its not easy, you should try to find a way.... everyone has his own.. anyway it will subside little by little by itself

Think about how lucky you are, not everyone has seen him live or met him :wink2:

Can't tear myself away yet. Although, I think I have an ear infection & fever now. I burst into tears on the flight when the plane started descending... ears popping + ear congestion = bad!! But still 110% worth it.

Just a few pics. I loooove this one of Ella and am making it my new profile pic... she's so happy!!!

3.jpg

Confetti.jpg

SaraChristineZoots.jpg

(Hope you'll forgive me Christine but it's such a good pic of us! No more, I swear, and I probably won't keep it up for long - you know me! I never have pics of myself here.)

Ps - just realized how funny it is that the first 3 pics I wanted to share don't have Mika in them!

Pss - WOAH, just noticed... look at the girl gritting her teeth in the background!!! LOL... is that hoodie girl? :naughty:

zoots!!! love your gig report! lovely pictures! :wub2: ella!

did you see the faces of the guys behind you :naughty: then there is a creepy looking girl/boy half face i see... scary :blink:

i know its not easy, you should try to find a way.... everyone has his own.. anyway it will subside little by little by itself

Think about how lucky you are, not everyone has seen him live or met him :wink2:

I hope so. I can't deal with this every concert. It's really a pain in the ass :naughty:

That just makes me feel guilty/lucky :naughty:

We all got a nice chat, and it was lovely. He was in very obvious good spirits, and really chatty. Everyone can report on their own chats if they like but I found it quite funny when someone commented on his necklace (was it Charlie or Vanessa?? Or someone else? Sorry, I didn't see who it was) and he got really excited (very cute) saying: 'oh, it's full of perfume' and then proceeded to put some on my and Charlie's hand so that we could smell it. He was very excited about his perfume. Very cute.

:roftl:

Oh anothe bit that I loved was that when he gave me the customary hi-hug he had this funny little look and said 'thank you' very intently. He said that he really appreciated the traveling, and that he didn't take that lightly at all. All in all, this kinda made my day, as the previous Twitter post saying that people were even coming from London 'you are mad and amazing' made me feel quite warm, so this just added to it. He was just really genuinely appreciative about the whole coming to see him from afar, and it was just really nice to hear and see.

No way would that go unnoticed, flying in from London :roftl:

I'm so argh... freakingly happy he let show how much he apprechiated that. :cheerful_h4h::wub2: AHHHH! :wub2:

heyy i am a new member (joined like 2 hours ago)

and i am having the HARDEST time figuring this site out! hahah

and am desperate to see if any of these awesome fans took any pics last night of Mika with the 'Mexico' sign??

it was my sign and I don't know if you rememebr how he held it up and stuff, I tried to get pictures but was waaaay to excited and couldn't stop jumping and screaming that none of my pictures are descent lol

so if anyone has a picture of him with the mexico sign could you pleeeaaaseee send it to me?! :naughty:

I would be eternally mexicanlly grateful! hahah

pleasee and thank you!

please send me a message or contact me trough my myspace, because honestly this forum thing is completely new for and I have no idea what I'm doing lol

so thanks again!!

....damn that was a long post sorry :bleh:

I really don't think my dad realizes how important it is to clear some memory so I can get these video's up.

"Oh, I'll do it tomorrow. Maybe..."

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I'm really sorry guys, I woke up early today to try to post them, I've been trying all day to post them, but nothing's cooperating with my right now. :tears:

I really don't think my dad realizes how important it is to clear some memory so I can get these video's up.

"Oh, I'll do it tomorrow. Maybe..."

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I'm really sorry guys, I woke up early today to try to post them, I've been trying all day to post them, but nothing's cooperating with my right now. :tears:

No worries :huglove:

Youtube takes FOREVER anyways. Seriously....7 videos took me like 6 and a half hours to upload :thumbdown:

and am desperate to see if any of these awesome fans took any pics last night of Mika with the 'Mexico' sign??

it was my sign and I don't know if you rememebr how he held it up and stuff, I tried to get pictures but was waaaay to excited and couldn't stop jumping and screaming that none of my pictures are descent lol

so if anyone has a picture of him with the mexico sign could you pleeeaaaseee send it to me?! :naughty:

pleasee and thank you!

please send me a message or contact me trough my myspace, because honestly this forum thing is completely new for and I have no idea what I'm doing lol

so thanks again!!

i wish i could say i had pictures, but i didnt get to go last night :bleh:

i hope someone has a picture w/ the sign :]

if you need any help about the forum, we will be glad to help :]

uhm...so did mika release the release date for his album?:naughty:

All I've heard is that he said "fall" -- which would be September, October...

still a ways off, unfortunately.

i just uploaded some photos if your interested:

http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss164/irmaintheoffice/mika/

ima upload more tomorrow.

Wow, thanks.

And thanks to everyone who has written a report, posted pics and

videos since the *last* time I thanked you all! :naughty:

Keep 'em coming -- I don't get tired of any of it! :thumb_yello:

3447016106_7754f3a416_b.jpg

thanks for the nice comments guys. Will get the vids up as soon as i get home.

Suzie, as far as i understood, he's doing the acoustic tour with this band, so Cherisse is the only one that would remain for now.

We'll see about the new proper tour,but i get the feeling that the rest of the old band won't be back

You know, that has one positive point though.:naughty:

AIN'T NO SUNSHIIIIIINE!:groovy:or trolls"]

"The Hilton-sanctioned show preceded the release of Mika’s acoustic EP, which he has been recording in Los Angeles."

So that's the secret project...

WHUTWHUTWHUTINDABUTT?!:shocked:

pleasee and thank you!

so thanks again!!

hi!!! you are from mexicooo!!!! coooool!

I don't know if this one is the pic that you are looking for:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32172634@N05/3447016106/