Feeling miles better now though:wink2:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think we shouldn't. Privacy my arse :mf_rosetinted:

5 reasons why i love kata!

ok i can't name 5 but here is one of them is honesty!

on i side note, when i wear fishnets and sit down for a while my butt hurts and it leaves "xxxxx" prints on my butt:roftl:.wonder how she lives with that:mf_rosetinted:

Okay so I'll give my opinion now... Even though no one cares about it :roflt:

I don't mind he hangs out with Lady Gaga, Perez,etc... I'm nobody to mind either.

And I wouldn't be surprised by her outfit or shocked. Seen far worse:naughty:

I think he's on the news just because he's just hanging out again with another celebrity that is being very divulged:bleh: The paps and the press just want to get some gossip on him or dirt, and make up possible dates, and they capture this moments so insinuations can be made and gossip aswell...

If it was him all alone, I bet they wouldn't photograph him unless it was a special circumstance.:naughty:

Now- the only thing I don't like- that ring with a huge stone, but again, nothing that puts me off from his style or that I'm fussed about.

And I don't know what the interest on his door is.. Are you going to search South Kensington for number ten with those characteristics? 'Cause it'd be hard.:roftl: And even if you're not, I don't see what is the big fuss of it.. IMO of course.:bleh:

I might not like GaGa, but I won't be complaining I don't like seeing him with her because it won't contribute anything to it or anyone's happiness. She's a bit of an attention seeker, yes, but I think pop starts like that are very common nowadays and in order to be talked about you have to show you're willing to pop out..

:wink2:

I strongly doubt they care about Mika at all. He's not interesting to them, it's all Gaga they want. It's Katy they wanted, it's Adele they wanted. Not Mika. That's one of the reasons he barely gets snapped on his own. He's not interesting enough to them.

I strongly doubt they care about Mika at all. He's not interesting to them, it's all Gaga they want. It's Katy they wanted, it's Adele they wanted. Not Mika. That's one of the reasons he barely gets snapped on his own. He's not interesting enough to them.

It's because he doesn't wear knickers in public :mf_rosetinted:

Have the same feeling...:thumbdown:

I actually agree.

And so much for privacy Mika, showing your mothers front door!!!

I just find it odd and annoying that Mika bangs on about his privacy and then goes so public with his parents front door. I'm a bit dissapointed in him tbh, I thought he was wiser than that.:shocked:

I'm a little shocked that his parents' house is in the pics, given his previous insistence that he is a private person etc etc.

The fact that he is out with Gaga is his choice. I'm more concerned with the fact they took pics outside of his place. No good, stalkerwise.

Agree :thumb_yello: And it being such a peculiar door :no:

Seems like everytime Mika is snapped by the paps he's more of an extra than anything else.:blink:

I sometimes get that feeling too.

Don't you start on the poor Ben story! :roftl: I get that ALL the time with Gat!:naughty: Ben has nice hair...Is that ok?? :bleh:

No it's not. Shall I write you a list??

Agreed!

But that's not necessarily bad, right?

Agree!

He's always more talked about when he's with the superstars that are the point of attention at the mo.