• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love HIS jacket! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

anyone volunteers to post here HIS pics, so that we don't have to crawl through her bottom ones?:naughty:

i surrender..ladygaga is everywhere, and he welcomes her in his house...what more?

welcome to the family gaga!

:mf_rosetinted:

i'll be a little detached though, hope you don't mind

She only goes there because of the lavender coloured door, I suppose.

She has a weird purple obsession.

She probably likes mika because his door "matches her teacup"

I strongly doubt they care about Mika at all. He's not interesting to them, it's all Gaga they want. It's Katy they wanted, it's Adele they wanted. Not Mika. That's one of the reasons he barely gets snapped on his own. He's not interesting enough to them.

Awww! You're making me feel sorry for Mika now...:shocked: He is his own person and doesn't need all the Adele/Katy/Lady Gaga following to make him great.......He just is without all that crap:thumb_yello:

Awww! You're making me feel sorry for Mika now...:shocked: He is his own person and doesn't need all the Adele/Katy/Lady Gaga following to make him great.......He just is without all that crap:thumb_yello:

Well WE know that... but to certain sections of the press, he is still seen as a bit of a sap. They can't get beyond the fact he once sang about trying a bit of Freddie, in a squeaky voice and sometimes looks a bit flamboyantly dressed.

Notice that none of these articles bothered to mention that he has just finished his second album! It's all about the Gaga.

lady-gaga-cheeky-09.jpg

:floor: Poor lad doesn't know where to look :floor

Lady GaGa is everywhere at the moment - it won't hurt Mika to be seen out with her like this - it reminds everyone he is around, when, to the world outside MFC, he hasn't done anything lately.

He does look a bit lost, doesn't he.

And I agree, a bit of publicity before the new album would be good for him.

I like Lady Gaga. Sorry, haters, but I think Just Dance is one of the coolest songs of 2008. A treadmill favourite of mine. :punk:

That said...what an outfit! On one hand I'm kind of shocked, but on the other hand I have to admire her confidence. I kind of like her brand of crazy. She's all "I'll run around nearly-naked if I damned well please, thanks" as opposed to most popstars and their "I'm too drunk to close my legs while getting into a car" kind of tabloid drama. She's...fierce. I can appreciate that.

Thats how I feel about her :thumb_yello:

Well put.

That's what I thought too, he likes Dita fon Teeze, Ava, all that striptease thing on the LA gig... now GaGa - he obviously likes women dressed like that, I assume he finds something interesting and nice in women who are dressed like that.

But he wouldn't date a girl or be married to a woman who follows trends like that, IMO. :naughty:

And that outfit is GENIAL!

Perfectly put :thumb_yello:

Well WE know that... but to certain sections of the press, he is still seen as a bit of a sap. They can't get beyond the fact he once sang about trying a bit of Freddie, in a squeaky voice and sometimes looks a bit flamboyantly dressed.

Notice that none of these articles bothered to mention that he has just finished his second album! It's all about the Gaga.

Bloody press! They need to see past the squeaky voice!!:thumbdown: Of course they didn't mention HIS album it's all about her, he needs to be seen out with me, that would do him good as I'm sadly NOT a celeb :boxed:

I don't think he dresses flamboyantly either, he is an individual and thats a good thing in my eyes.:thumb_yello:

But it's where the mastah's coming out anyway, so it HAS to be the best door eva.:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The SECOND best door EVER!!:thumb_yello:

Bloody press! They need to see past the squeaky voice!!:thumbdown: Of course they didn't mention HIS album it's all about her, he needs to be seen out with me, that would do him good as I'm sadly NOT a celeb :boxed:

I don't think he dresses flamboyantly either, he is an individual and thats a good thing in my eyes.:thumb_yello:

The SECOND best door EVER!!:thumb_yello:

Why the second? Oh do you mean his flat/basement one ?:roftl:

To you and me and every other MFCer he is the best. But not to the press sadly

To you and me and every other MFCer he is the best. But not to the press sadly

And sadly the press probably never will, but at least we at MFC love him.:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl: It's nice to be different, :thumb_yello: How boring would the world be if we were all the same.