Handbag, purse...same difference. :naughty:

I'm just curious: what would you consider a wallet? Taking into account you're from a different part of the world than I am, it's probably different than my view.

A purse is what a lady puts her money in and a wallet is what a man puts his money in.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Handbag, purse...same difference. :naughty:

I'm just curious: what would you consider a wallet? Taking into account you're from a different part of the world than I am, it's probably different than my view.

Wallet - flat, holds notes, credit cards. Mainly used by men.

Purse - as above but holds coins as well, Can be all sorts of shapes, mainly used by women.

A purse is what a lady puts her money in and a wallet is what a man puts his money in.

Wallet - flat, holds notes, credit cards. Mainly used by men.

Purse - as above but holds coins as well, Can be all sorts of shapes, mainly used by women.

Pardon my ignorance. I learned something new today.

Garg, it's a waaaallet! :hair:

If it was a purse, it'd look like this:

2284487554_0e4fcd7652.jpg

No, that's a handbag :sneaky2:

I have deja-vu :naughty:

Why does it absolutely crack me up that we even notice his purse/wallet?? :roftl: It's like seeing an old friend again though isn't it :wub2:

Why does it absolutely crack me up that we even notice his purse/wallet??

Because it's a bright shade of neon green. :lol3:

We are old and wise in the ways of wallets and purses. :naughty:

I shall come to you ladies in the future if I have anymore purse/wallet questions. :hypo:

When I was little though (we are going way way back now folks :naughty:), my Mum had an enormous purse. I think everyone's Mum had a huge purse in those days. It was almost as big as some handbags.

Sorry, that's highly irrelevant.

When I was little though (we are going way way back now folks :naughty:), my Mum had an enormous purse. I think everyone's Mum had a huge purse in those days. It was almost as big as some handbags.

I don't know why that made me laugh so much but it did. And it's true. :lmfao:

No - just in the best tradition of going off-topic :thumb_yello:

I don´t like GaGa. Some of her song are catchy but she tries too hard IMO, but i would never call her names and be disrespectful with her. She can do what she wants. I´ll try not to look when she´s around. Simple as that xDD

Anyway, i don´t care if Mika hangs out with her, Perez or a monkey. His friends, his (right or wrong for us) decisions and his life. He´s a grown up and he knows what he´s doing :wink2:

Absolutely agree... :biggrin2:

I think this wallet/purse think is like braces. Here braces are what you get put on your teeth to make them straight and the things that hold up your pants are called suspenders. But I already know that suspenders are something different in the UK. :naughty:

My Gran had one of those huge ones, I think she kept cats and allsorts in it, always had money in it for sweets for me though!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Geordie meaning???

*hi Silver*

It was an unfair slur on people from the north of England - the men are famous for going out in the middle of winter wearing short sleeve T-shirts. Allegedly.:bleh: