Mmmm...

Seen the pics' date=' read the posts and I think it's nothing [i']that[/i] bad.

I mean, I'm really conservative when it comes to morality and I would never dress or behave this way. However, she is a different person. I wouldn't want my children to watch people like that, but, let's face it, she's not coming in front of our windows almost naked. I would have never seen these pics if I hadn't read the thread. Plus, she doesn't have "TAKE MILLIONS OF PICTURES" written on her butt.

So, I really don't like it from my point of view, but I don't think she's a bad person because of this.

I do not agree.....by putting on these clothes she defo says: "Take as much pics as you like. Shall I make yet another turn for you?"

But that's his parents door and not his door!:roftl:

They share it, don't they?

Why does one headline say: "Mika go away!" :shocked::blink:

Nice: the fantastic Mika! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not agree.....by putting on these clothes she defo says: "Take as much pics as you like. Shall I make yet another turn for you?"

Dunno :blink: Perhaps it's a play on words - "Mika" sounds a bit like "Make Her" so "Make her go away"? But it is such a bad play on words, I may be totally wrong. It's the best I can do for now :bleh:

Dunno :blink: Perhaps it's a play on words - "Mika" sounds a bit like "Make Her" so "Make her go away"? But it is such a bad play on words, I may be totally wrong. It's the best I can do for now :bleh:

Yes it's a play on words as you say...like 'make her go away', but as it is The Sun, they have cleverly (:mf_rosetinted:) also made it appear as a thinly veiled request for Mika to go away. Because they hate Mika, basically!

Whoever thought that up is such a genius:mf_rosetinted:.

That's what I found more worrying after all he has said about his privacy....:shocked: I know there are pics of the INSIDE of his flat in the dvd but somehow that's different, although I wasn't keen on him putting that on there either if I'm honest.:thumbdown:

Why didn't he just hold up a big sign with his full address on!!?!? :naughty:Maybe it's just me being protective of him, I don't know.

And it is very sweet :wub2: , but don't worry, love, the guy's perfectly capable of taking care of number one :naughty: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Yes it's a play on words as you say...like 'make her go away', but as it is The Sun, they have cleverly (:mf_rosetinted:) also made it appear as a thinly veiled request for Mika to go away. Because they hate Mika, basically!

:roftl: Not realy clever - It took me a while, and I'm still not convinced :naughty:

They are usually better than that :thumbdown::bleh:

:roftl: Not realy clever - It took me a while, and I'm still not convinced :naughty:

They are usually better than that :thumbdown::bleh:

:naughty:

What..the headlines are usually better, or The Sun usually has more scruples??

I'd say neither, personally! :roftl:

:roftl::lmao: well said!

I can't stand tabloids!

Yeah... they will never forgive him for not being caught running after his dog at night in a notorious park -like Kevin Spacey... but then Mica hasn't got a dog, so it makes sense :roftl: .

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah... they will never forgive him for not being caught running after his dog at night in a notorious park -like Kevin Spacey... but then Mica hasn't got a dog, so it makes sense :roftl: .

Cheers,

Id3

You're marie-lingerie-de-baguette today, not id3 :thumb_yello:

this is something the fantastic mika learned firsthand yesterday when they popped over to london's hakkasan restaurant. There he was, adorable in crooked bow tie and gaga rolls up wearing those boots, no pants and geisha lips. Come on! how's anyone supposed to dress for a date with lady gaga? Maybe you have to take it 180 degrees in the other direction and go full-on amish -- wear a bonnet and bring a butter churn!

Hahahahaha :roftl:

Well, Mika was wearing enough clothes to make up for what she lacked. I wish I had a rump like hers though. :naughty: I don't know how she walks around is hardly any clothes. I'd feel really odd. People stare enough at me just because I'm wearing a walking boot and on crutches, I couldn't imagine being stared at even more because of my clothes. :naughty:

I must say that, no offense to Wino fans, I like the hair bow tie better than the massive beehive.

Lady GaGa panics over lost teacup

1 day ago

Lady GaGa flew into a panic after losing her favourite teacup.

The Poker Face singer - who takes the floral cup and saucer with her everywhere and was even seen sipping from it on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross - accidentally left her precious china at a London restaurant last week, The Sun reports.

Lady GaGa realised her cup was missing whe she has arrived back at the five-star Blakes Hotel in Kensington where she is staying, and sent a black cab to the Metropolitan Hotel to collect it, at a cost of £35 for the trip.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jxkmj4aTWVyoWGuyDgq73fuXWdBA

Didn't see her with it when she was with Mika....

Lady GaGa panics over lost teacup

1 day ago

Lady GaGa flew into a panic after losing her favourite teacup.

The Poker Face singer - who takes the floral cup and saucer with her everywhere and was even seen sipping from it on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross - accidentally left her precious china at a London restaurant last week, The Sun reports.

Lady GaGa realised her cup was missing whe she has arrived back at the five-star Blakes Hotel in Kensington where she is staying, and sent a black cab to the Metropolitan Hotel to collect it, at a cost of £35 for the trip.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jxkmj4aTWVyoWGuyDgq73fuXWdBA

Didn't see her with it when she was with Mika....

Yeah, I read about the teacup. Odd to say the least :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Caught hook line and stinker :naughty:

Sorry, folks, but I do draw the line at suing my own son for using my alias on a forum :naughty: . Especially as he is formidable in court and even though my partner is a brilliant lawyer. Plus he very fairly signs his own MFC name when doing that :thumb_yello: .

Incidentally making fun of an aristocratic sounding name, or any name for that matter, whether it is French or English, is rather common. But then there is no rule on the MFC against being that, is there ? Or about inverted snobbery either :wink2: ?

And using 'fun' nicknames is a very junior highschool bullying thing too... bet you Mica would be shocked. He hopefully is too busy at the moment to go through the forums, bless him :wub2: !

Marie-Thérèse

Yeah, I read about the teacup. Odd to say the least :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well I can understand it)). I had a favourite teaspoon and on-nonsense have left with it. Нене, has passed 12 years, I till now am indignant. )

Possibly a play on words, but as the guy who writes this column, sanctimonius muppet that he is, has made it clear in the past he's never liked Mika, you decide!