• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem that although she was invited, Lady G decided not to attend the Star Trek premiere!

So how come she and Mika didn't go to dinner til 10.30pm then? She still could have gone to the premiere, and still gone to pick him up!

It would seem that although she was invited, Lady G decided not to attend the Star Trek premiere!

So how come she and Mika didn't go to dinner til 10.30pm then? She still could have gone to the premiere, and still gone to pick him up!

Perhaps she thought she might be mistaken for an alien :mf_rosetinted:

When he spend sometime with Katy,I was happy for him,I hoped he would date her sometime.

But now,I'm thinking he's really dating this one and I hate it.

I feel sick about this. I wish for him a nice girl(boy) but not this one please.

And where the hell is Katy? How long has it been since Mika and her where seen together?

Please Katy save our Mika!!!!! Come back to Europe!!!!!

When he spend sometime with Katy,I was happy for him,I hoped he would date her sometime.

But now,I'm thinking he's really dating this one and I hate it.

I feel sick about this. I wish for him a nice girl(boy) but not this one please.

And where the hell is Katy? How long has it been since Mika and her where seen together?

Please Katy save our Mika!!!!! Come back to Europe!!!!!

Okay firstly, I feel like I'm in an echo chamber saying this again, THEY ONLY WENT OUT FOR DINNER!!!

There's nothing going on!

She's got a boyfriend!

And Katys off having fun in Barbados,(wish I was with her right now!) in the middle of a tour.

Okay firstly, I feel like I'm in an echo chamber saying this again, THEY ONLY WENT OUT FOR DINNER!!!

There's nothing going on!

She's got a boyfriend!

And Katys off having fun in Barbados,(wish I was with her right now!) in the middle of a tour.

THEY ONLY WENT OUT FOR DINNER!!!
OK,that's what you think and what I sad ,is what I think and none of us knows exactly what it is. I wasn't there and you neither!!!

---------------------------------

I didn't read the things you wrote before because when I posted this,I only was on the front page of this thread.

I can't help it but I'm thinking Mika is dating Gaga since a few weeks now and when I saw this,it confirmed for ME only what I was thinking.

I like LGG music but I can't stand the girl.

It's just an opinion and I thought I heard in some interview of her that she didn't had a boyfriend. I Probably misunderstood that, that can happen,no?

I'm 110% sure I've just read about Lady GaGa dating some dude who isn't Mika :blink: so if this was a date then she's even sluttier than I first though :mf_rosetinted:

If it was a date, then her barely-there outfit missed its mark. The Sun or somebody reported that Mika did indeed come home alone. Poor Gaga. :naughty:

If it was a date, then her barely-there outfit missed its mark. The Sun or somebody reported that Mika did indeed come home alone. Poor Gaga. :naughty:

Maybe he is just a gentleman who wouldn't want to take advantage of such a sweet and innocent girl :mf_rosetinted: They will probably wait until they're married :wub2:

Maybe he is just a gentleman who wouldn't want to take advantage of such a sweet and innocent girl :mf_rosetinted: They will probably wait until they're married :wub2:

Or maybe he has a secret underground tunnel that leads straight to her bedroom.

Or maybe he has a secret underground tunnel that leads straight to her bedroom.

Isn't she staying in a hotel? So there's a London hotel that has a secret underground tunnel between one of its rooms and Mika's place? :shocked::wub2:

That hotel should market this to MFC. They could charge, like £5,000 per night for the room. :naughty:

Isn't she staying in a hotel? So there's a London hotel that has a secret underground tunnel between one of its rooms and Mika's place? :shocked::wub2:

That hotel should market this to MFC. They could charge, like £5,000 per night for the room. :naughty:

*le gasp*

uh oh. the secret of the tunnel is revealed. damn. this means i've have to start paying more for that room :doh:

*whips out 5,000* I'd like a room for one please. :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA AND GAGA IN DAILY STAR

(sorry if its already been posted.)

this one is interesting. it doesn't diss mika but instead sets on lady gaga.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/77768/Please-don-t-look-at-me-/

LADY GaGa stuck the boot in when a diner had the ruddy cheek to stare at her mimsy-high footwear during a meal with Mika.

These days a girl can’t have a quiet dinner at a pap-infested restaurant with a celeb chum while dressed as an X-rated Liquorice Allsort without being ogled.

So we’re sure your hearts will bleed when you hear the erotic albino had to ask staff at London’s trendy Hakkasan to move her and Mika away from the eyeballing stranger.

Then fresh disaster struck when the trouser-hater, 23, lost her Chanel purse.

A guest finally located it underneath a discarded napkin.

And just as noodle-bonced Mika thought it was safe to digest his food and exhale, his blonde dining companion produced her infamous teacup.

No, this isn’t a saucy euphemism – Lady GaGa carries around a China cup which she insists on having her tea served in.

But we’re sure staff were thrilled with the unusual tip they received for their efforts.

Our spy explained: “She left them a lace hankie with her black lipstick print on it and her signature. Mika also left a hefty chunk of cash.”

They were lucky to get this from the blonde singer who has revealed she hasn’t a bean or a pair of trousers to her name.

Despite a string of hits, she is massively skint and spends what little she has on second-hand clothes.

She admitted: “I plough all my money back into my shows and props.

“You could say I’m the Carrie Bradshaw of pop. I am completely poor but I have a closet full of couture.”

She just chooses not to wear any of it.

MIKA AND GAGA IN DAILY STAR

(sorry if its already been posted.)

this one is interesting. it doesn't diss mika but instead sets on lady gaga.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/77768/Please-don-t-look-at-me-/

LADY GaGa stuck the boot in when a diner had the ruddy cheek to stare at her mimsy-high footwear during a meal with Mika.

These days a girl can’t have a quiet dinner at a pap-infested restaurant with a celeb chum while dressed as an X-rated Liquorice Allsort without being ogled.

So we’re sure your hearts will bleed when you hear the erotic albino had to ask staff at London’s trendy Hakkasan to move her and Mika away from the eyeballing stranger.

Then fresh disaster struck when the trouser-hater, 23, lost her Chanel purse.

A guest finally located it underneath a discarded napkin.

And just as noodle-bonced Mika thought it was safe to digest his food and exhale, his blonde dining companion produced her infamous teacup.

No, this isn’t a saucy euphemism – Lady GaGa carries around a China cup which she insists on having her tea served in.

But we’re sure staff were thrilled with the unusual tip they received for their efforts.

Our spy explained: “She left them a lace hankie with her black lipstick print on it and her signature. Mika also left a hefty chunk of cash.”

They were lucky to get this from the blonde singer who has revealed she hasn’t a bean or a pair of trousers to her name.

Despite a string of hits, she is massively skint and spends what little she has on second-hand clothes.

She admitted: “I plough all my money back into my shows and props.

“You could say I’m the Carrie Bradshaw of pop. I am completely poor but I have a closet full of couture.”

She just chooses not to wear any of it.

Can someone please translate these sentences for me?

That hotel should market this to MFC. They could charge, like £5,000 per night for the room.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I also agree with you on who or who not Mika is dating, he just went out for dinner with Lady Gaga, whats the big deal, apart from her ridiculous dress sense and tea cup obsession!:naughty: We should ALL be happy for him who ever he is dating, it's never going to be one of us on MFC so we need to get over it!! :naughty::roftl::bleh: Personally I just want to see him happy...